Windows 10: Sorry if this is a stupid question

Discus and support Sorry if this is a stupid question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spinelazuli, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Sorry if this is a stupid question

/u/spinelazuli, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Hey guys, stupid question...

There most definently are stupid questions. Those are the ones not asked. *Wink Sorry if this is a stupid question ;)

BarbaricSoul, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Gilletter Win User

Sorry if this is a stupid question

Stupid Question

This might be a stupid question... But can a CPU take out a motherboard... I've heard of motherboards taking out CPU's...? Anyone?

Gilletter, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Sorry if this is a stupid question

1. Sorry if this is a stupid question - Similar Threads - Sorry stupid question

2. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  3. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  4. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stupid question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid question: I just bought a new laptop, and I want to change the lock screen to a picture from a file. I did everything you're supposed to do, but I can't find an 'ok' button, or 'save changes' button, or whatever. How do I get my changes to stick?...
  6. YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .: I'm placing this, second post. Because, the URL did not show up, When trying, to place it. On , the desktop? Now, if someone does have an answer. I'll, be able to see it . . . =========================== I made a mistake, not signing up for, YouTube, voice recognition. Does...
  7. Stupid memory upgrade question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid memory upgrade question: Well folks I would rather ask a stupid question than make a stupid mistake.....I currently have two memory bays total, and have 6 gigs in each slot for a total of 12 gigs, I checked in command prompt to see what I can upgrade to and here is what I got- [img] Now the stupid...
  8. This might be a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This might be a stupid question: Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn on submitted by /u/pogbxxx [link] [comments]...
  9. !! Stupid questions coming up !! :)

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Stupid questions coming up !! :): Hi. I have a surface laptop 2, i5, 256, 8gb. I have an old PC typewriter a c drive that has a ton of music making software on it. I really want to get back to making tracks and am wondering if i can use the c drive with my sl2? Can i connect it and "sandbox" it somehow? My...
  10. Windows stupid... have questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stupid... have questions: I rarely use Windows, but need it sometimes to help my children with their computer problems/needs. I have an HP dm4-3050us laptop that came with windows 7 Home. I have done the upgrade to Windows 10 and everything is working all right. The computer is dual booted with Linux...