Windows 10: Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help...

Discus and support Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and to start off I made sure all sticky keys and key press sounds etc. are off. When numlock is off everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XY3R_29, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help...

So, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and to start off I made sure all sticky keys and key press sounds etc. are off. When numlock is off everything is ok but when it's on all the keys on my numpad make a sound effect (same sound you hear when selecting a spot on the volume slider) and I can't figure it out anywhere. Please help. I don't want to have to mute system sounds and I use my numpad a lot. I use a Razer Ornata Chroma keyboard if that matters.

submitted by /u/XY3R_29
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XY3R_29, Oct 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 14, 2020
  3. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help... :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help... ;) )

jboydgolfer, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help...

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help...

1. Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help... - Similar Threads - Sorry wrong sub

2. Need help with W11 "apply to all sub-folders".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with W11 "apply to all sub-folders".: This is a repost from a W10 post now I have the same problem with W11...Yes, I know, right click on a folder, select "Properties" then the "Customize" tab, then click "Always apply..." However, it never works. For example, I'll try to organize my music files so each folder...
  3. Need help with W11 "apply to all sub-folders".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with W11 "apply to all sub-folders".: This is a repost from a W10 post now I have the same problem with W11...Yes, I know, right click on a folder, select "Properties" then the "Customize" tab, then click "Always apply..." However, it never works. For example, I'll try to organize my music files so each folder...
  4. This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.: This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.I just setup a new computer, but now find that if I change the desktop on one for example delete icons, it affects the others. I need them to be different.I use OneDrive to access and synch documents, downloads, pictures etc. BUT I...
  5. This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.: This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.I just setup a new computer, but now find that if I change the desktop on one for example delete icons, it affects the others. I need them to be different.I use OneDrive to access and synch documents, downloads, pictures etc. BUT I...
  6. Something Is Wrong - Need Help Identifying The Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something Is Wrong - Need Help Identifying The Problem: I feel like something weird is going on with my computer network or fingerprint or something.1st Thing Idk how to fix or what problems it can cause2nd Thing Idk how to fix or what problems it can causeConnecting using a Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. No Driver updates....
  7. Please direct me if I'm In The Wrong Sub,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please direct me if I'm In The Wrong Sub,: But I have a laptop Lenovo i7 that freezes up, but even after a disk check and scans there’s nothing that give an error, Could this be a virus? Hard drive? Or something else? Thank you! submitted by /u/Lemon_Pirate2233 [link] [comments]...
  8. Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Windows 10 Home I just have bought Windows 10 Home. The transaction was smooth, but Microsoft does not allow me to download Windows 10 and its key. When I click on the product I purchased to download it, the system says: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be...
  9. Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?: A search for USB does not turn up any findings. Perhaps I need a different forum. My problem involves the drive letter changes. My entire Dreamweaver (not cloud) website is on a USB drive. At this time, between my desktop and my laptop, using the same USB, it appears as F:...
  10. Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?: A search for USB does not turn up any findings. Perhaps I need a different forum. My problem involves the drive letter changes. My entire website is on a USB drive. At this time, between my desktop and my laptop, using the same USB, it appears as F: on one, E: on the other;...