Windows 10: Sorry just testing

Discus and support Sorry just testing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sorry just testing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-just-testing/0021b2a5-e4ec-4964-b6b7-292ca5b17a93 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshishGiri, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Sorry just testing

Sorry just testing

:)

AshishGiri, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Azhar Win User
    RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Sorry just testing

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Sorry just testing

1. Sorry just testing - Similar Threads - Sorry testing

2. Sorry Photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry Photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the...: Hi, I am trying to download PNG sticker images i purchased from Etsy Shop. Some images come thru fine while others from the same download group come up with this message : Sorry Photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the file is...
  3. Sorry Photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry Photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the...: Hi, I am trying to download PNG sticker images i purchased from Etsy Shop. Some images come thru fine while others from the same download group come up with this message : Sorry Photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the file is...
  4. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  5. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  6. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  7. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  8. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  9. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  10. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....