Windows 10: sorry loopback connections are not enabled

Discus and support sorry loopback connections are not enabled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the windows 10 auto update, I cannot use real vnc viewer. (with putty ssh tunneling) I've tried to add network adapter in Device manager. But,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DongwonSohn, Nov 19, 2018.

1. sorry loopback connections are not enabled

After the windows 10 auto update, I cannot use real vnc viewer. (with putty ssh tunneling)

I've tried to add network adapter in Device manager. But, it didn't work out. (Microsoft KM-TEST loopback adapter)

Do I have to change the firewall policy?? I've no idea what to do...

:)

DongwonSohn, Nov 19, 2018

2. Can't install Loopback Adapter after last windows 10 update

Hello Kevin,

If you're having issue installing MS KM-TEST Loopback Adapter, we suggest performing the manual methodas explained in the steps provided below:

• Click the Start Menu. In the search box type “hdwwiz” and then click the hdwwize.exe program link.
    • Now the Add Hardware wizard should be open. Click next through the first page, and then on the second select install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced). Click next to continue.
    • Scroll down the list and Select Network Adapters then Click Next.
    • Give the next window a moment to load, and then Click Microsoft and Select Microsoft KM test Loopback Adapter.

Now the Microsoft KM test Loopback Adapter should be installed and it will show up in your network connections window.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Nov 19, 2018
  3. aa-5698 Win User
    Loopback Adapter Not Installing-Windows 10

HI, thanks for reply. I followed the steps you gave me and I still get the same error message when I try to install it.

aa-5698, Nov 19, 2018
  4. sorry loopback connections are not enabled

Loopback Adapter Not Installing-Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

We understand your concern and will certainly assist you to solve it.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that there is no Microsoft Loopback Adapter in windows 10 its Microsoft KM test Loopback adapter. Please use the manual method as explained in the below provided steps and check
    if this helps -

a. Click the Start Menu .In the search box type “hdwwiz” and then click the hdwwize.exe program link.

b. Now the Add Hardware wizard should be open. Click next through the first page, and then on the second select install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced). Click next to continue.

c. Scroll down the list and Select Network Adapters then Click Next.

d. Give the next window a moment to load, and then Click Microsoft and Select Microsoft KM test Loopback Adapter.

Now the Microsoft KM test Loopback Adapter should be installed and it will show up in your network connections window. From here you can configure it accordingly.

Please let us know if the issue gets resolved or you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

sorry loopback connections are not enabled

1. sorry loopback connections are not enabled - Similar Threads - sorry loopback connections

2. Connections to loopback adresses do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connections to loopback adresses do not work: Hello.I use Putty to establish ssh tunnels into target hosts assing with local loopback adresses.For intance putty user@targethost -L 127.1.2.3:9060:10.1.1.1:9060 . -L 127.10.20.30:443:10.10.11.12:443If I the use the browser to open the pageshttp://127.1.2.3:906or...
  3. Connections to loopback adresses do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connections to loopback adresses do not work: Hello.I use Putty to establish ssh tunnels into target hosts assing with local loopback adresses.For intance putty user@targethost -L 127.1.2.3:9060:10.1.1.1:9060 . -L 127.10.20.30:443:10.10.11.12:443If I the use the browser to open the pageshttp://127.1.2.3:906or...
  4. Connections to loopback adresses do not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Audio Engine loopback pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Engine loopback pin: Hi, Good day, We are developing Loopback feature of audio engine node for UAC driver. We have established audio engine node and Loopback pin and the establishment method is the referring from Sysvad sample code. The problem we currently encounter is that 1. We don't know how...
  6. Internet Connection Sharing affects IPv4 Loopback Stability

Internet Connection Sharing affects IPv4 Loopback Stability: I use Internet Connection Sharing in Windows to provide my VirtualBox-VMs with internet, via VirtualBox Host-Adapter I need to do it this way for certain reasons.The problem is that - once I enable ICS, "ping 127.0.0.1 -t" on host machine times out.It intermittently comes...
  7. Sound loopback issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound loopback issues: Hi everyone! TL;DR: output sound goes to input signal. Nothing on the internet works as always and I have an audio interface which people with this issue usually do not have AND they find their solution in their integrated sound card settings. I've been experiencing this...
  8. Npcap Loopback Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Npcap Loopback Adapter: I see this ethernet adapter with ipconfig command, but it isn't in network adapters. I think it blocks my remote desktop connection, so I want to delete it. How can I do that? submitted by /u/cagini [link] [comments]...
  9. loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge

loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge: Hello, I would like to know if it is normal that loopback exemption is enabled by default in the "about:flags" of Microsoft edge. I tried to reset the browser through settings>applications but the checkmark comes up again in the about:flags. I understand that it is...
  10. Loopback/localhost acces in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loopback/localhost acces in apps: This is aimed at Win 8, but should be the same for 10 As some of us have found out, modern apps such as Edge are not allowed to send network traffic to the local host, so things like media servers and routers do not work I have just been trying out some media server...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ćcAudioFilterAgent64.exe(tid f88) 0:[ J_STATE] - wWinMain

2. ćcAudioFilterAgent64.exe

3. tightvnc viewer client sorry loopback connections are not enabled

4. mac sorry loopback connections are not enabled,
  5. Sorry loopback connections are not enabled,
  6. loopback connections are not enabled vnc viewer