Windows 10: Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

Discus and support Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AkGillis, Aug 17, 2019.

1. AkGillis Win User

Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support.

Win10>Settings>add second account - then get this error now for weeks. Can someone tell me what the issue is? I have no problem getting there via the web, but would love it added on my pc. Any input would be appreciated.

:)

AkGillis, Aug 17, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now - Similar Threads - Sorry Drive Can't

2. Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now.": I just bought a new device and would like to sign in to my work OneDrive account. The set up failed with alert "Sorry, OneDrive can't add our folder right now" What I have tried so far: - %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset - re-install OneDrive - sign...
  3. One Drive folders

One Drive folders: Hi everyone. I asked this yesterday and was told the only option is to move everything to the one drive folder. But there's got to be a better way. How can I have files on my PC automatically upload to one drive without moving them to the one drive folder?...
  4. Add folder on external drive to One Drive to sync?

Add folder on external drive to One Drive to sync?: Hello, I have two external drives attached to my Surface and on one of them, I have been keeping my One Drive. On the other, I have a folder full of RAW pics that I'd like to also move to One Drive for back-up. Question: Is there a way to include this folder to One Drive...
  5. one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder"

one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder": I cannot access my one drive folder on my laptop. I can see the files online through my browser. I first got an error message that I was not logged in. I logged in and I got: sorry there is a problem displaying this folder." One drive is not running in the background so...
  6. one drive folder in this pc folder

one drive folder in this pc folder: due to new window features update may 2019 , folder of onedrive has been disappeared how I get this onedrive folder in "this PC" folder(my computer folder) again...
  7. "One drive can't be run using full administrator rights"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "One drive can't be run using full administrator rights": For every booting f Windows 10 I get the following POPUP. My repeated attempts fail to rectify this. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-cant-be-run-using-full-administrator/862aa420-28a3-4c39-9353-3dda7707f6e7
  8. Can't add/remove any Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add/remove any Folder: Hello, I have the following problem with Microsoft Photos. If I add or delete a folder, Microsoft Photos does not do this command. However, this time went. Because once I have been able to add a folder. One more thing is weird and hangs with Remote Desktop (not MTSC), the...
  9. "SmartScreen can't be reached right now"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "SmartScreen can't be reached right now": Even though I am connected to the internet, attempts to run most installers get "SmartScreen can't be reached right now" messages. Yes, I can bypass by pressing "Run", but how do I get the security system to actually work?...
  10. Smartscreen can't be reached right now.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smartscreen can't be reached right now.: Woke up this morning to this issue with DL apps. I checked SmartScreen settings and seem ok. Ran WD scan and was ok. I ran MBAM and I did get an error with SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code:20012, so I ran there cleaner app and installed newer version 3 (was on 2.2)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsof one drive cant add your folder right now