Windows 10: Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

Discus and support Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AkGillis, Aug 17, 2019.

1. AkGillis Win User

Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support.

Win10>Settings>add second account - then get this error now for weeks. Can someone tell me what the issue is? I have no problem getting there via the web, but would love it added on my pc. Any input would be appreciated.

:)

AkGillis, Aug 17, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now - Similar Threads - Sorry Drive Can't

2. Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now error [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now error [Fix]: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now. OneDrive is a cloud storage service by Microsoft that offers seamless synchronization of files and folders. However, it can face issues that may disrupt its standard functionality. The...
  3. Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...: I have read this is a supposedly common error but never experienced this but now...Tried everything the standard answers on sharing settings, reuired colmums, etc..... they all are useless and no help. The onedrive content is just standard folders with files in my personal...
  4. Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...: I have read this is a supposedly common error but never experienced this but now...Tried everything the standard answers on sharing settings, reuired colmums, etc..... they all are useless and no help. The onedrive content is just standard folders with files in my personal...
  5. Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support: I have tried everything and there is no way around this error message. I uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my onedrive and tried everything in this...
  6. Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support

Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support: I have tried everything and there is no way around this error message. I uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my onedrive and tried everything in this...
  7. OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.: I have recently started uni and tried to sign in on my new One Drive via files in order to sync the two. It let's me sign in and get to the 'this is your folder stage', but after that it displays 'One Drive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.' Contacted...
  8. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.: Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other errors don't clear and its back the next day. The products seem to work so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have logged out...
  9. Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now."

Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now.": I just bought a new device and would like to sign in to my work OneDrive account. The set up failed with alert "Sorry, OneDrive can't add our folder right now" What I have tried so far: - %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset - re-install OneDrive - sign...
  10. one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder"

one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder": I cannot access my one drive folder on my laptop. I can see the files online through my browser. I first got an error message that I was not logged in. I logged in and I got: sorry there is a problem displaying this folder." One drive is not running in the background so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry one drive cant add your folder

2. sorry onedrive cant add your folder now

3. sorry onedrive cant add you folder rignt now

4. one drive cant add your folder right now,
  5. sorry onedrive cant add your folder right now,
  6. sorry one drive cant add your folder right now,
  7. sorry one drive cant add you folder right now,
  8. sorry we can’t create your new folder at the moment,
  9. sorry onedrive cant add your folder right now fix,
  10. onedrive cannot create your folder right now,
  11. sorry onedrive cant add your folder,