Windows 10: Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

Discus and support Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to redeem a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, it gives me the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReginaldArmstrong, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

When I try to redeem a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, it gives me the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

Please help.

:)

ReginaldArmstrong, Feb 11, 2019

2. Rewards Dashboard - Sorry, something went wrong.

Seemingly out of the blue, started getting this error message when visiting Rewards Dashboard:

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

What must be done to restore proper functionality to my Windows 10 Pro PC?

StanShankman, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Tricia A Win User
    Microsoft Rewards

Cannot get Microsoft Rewards page anymore. This is what I get when I try to get the website:

Microsoft Rewards is not available in this country or region.

Sorry, Microsoft Rewards is currently only available in the US, GB, FR, DE, CA and AU.

I live in the United States.

Tricia A, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue - Similar Threads - Sorry something went

2. Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please...: Hi there We have been trying to sing up for a Company Microsoft Developer Account for around a month now and we can only get so far before we hit the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.". I have tried multiple computers, browsers (IE, Edge,...
  3. Dolby Atmos, something went wrong…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dolby Atmos, something went wrong…: I have Yahama RX-v583 with front, surrounds and height speakers connected to my PC using HDMI. I also set Dolby Atmos and use Windows 10, version 1809. However when I try to enable the Dolby Atmos for home theater spatial sound, I receive a message: "something went wrong...
  4. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  5. Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong': Hi All Trying to create a brief video using my photos. I am unable to export the video - instead its the 'Something Went Wrong' message and kindly replays the video i cannot export?! Any help appreciated. Thanks Simon...
  6. something went wrong microsoft account windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    something went wrong microsoft account windows 10: i just wanted to sign in to my account today but the only thing that it says "something went wrong" any solution?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/something-went-wrong-microsoft-account-windows-10/c944368d-fefc-423b-818a-c2ecedce5e79"
  7. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c
  8. Family features something went wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features something went wrong: Anyone use or notice this since feature update? On every restart box pops up ‘Microsoft family features something went wrong, we are working on it’. Affects all our machines 109111
  9. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  10. Cortana "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards sorry something went wrong