Windows 10: Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

Discus and support Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to redeem a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, it gives me the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReginaldArmstrong, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

When I try to redeem a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, it gives me the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

Please help.

:)

ReginaldArmstrong, Feb 11, 2019

2. Rewards Dashboard - Sorry, something went wrong.

Seemingly out of the blue, started getting this error message when visiting Rewards Dashboard:

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

What must be done to restore proper functionality to my Windows 10 Pro PC?

StanShankman, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Tricia A Win User
    Microsoft Rewards

Cannot get Microsoft Rewards page anymore. This is what I get when I try to get the website:

Microsoft Rewards is not available in this country or region.

Sorry, Microsoft Rewards is currently only available in the US, GB, FR, DE, CA and AU.

I live in the United States.

Tricia A, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue - Similar Threads - Sorry something went

2. Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..: "Something went wrong" This is the worst message you can get. At least with a blue screen, you know your need to start at the beginning....Anyhow, As I am setting up a new computer with Windows 11, I got to the facial recognition setup Windows Hello, after trying for a while...
  3. Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..: "Something went wrong" This is the worst message you can get. At least with a blue screen, you know your need to start at the beginning....Anyhow, As I am setting up a new computer with Windows 11, I got to the facial recognition setup Windows Hello, after trying for a while...
  4. Why my rewards section shows something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my rewards section shows something went wrong?: Whenever I click on the my rewards to see the points earned it shows me like this "Something went wrong Try to refresh the page or come back later TraceId: 65404e830a104139872338e0ef77d9fd"....
  5. sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera: Hi I am used Microsoft Surface labtop3, I few week ago Window hello used face logon it still work propoly. After update patch Window10, Face logon it not work. I try to remove Window hellp face and set up again . It cannot setup after key PIN and then shown "sorry...
  6. search in Chrome gets "sorry something went wrong..."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search in Chrome gets "sorry something went wrong...": Every search I do in Chrome does not do the search but issues message "sorry something went wrong at our end..." I open a new tab and the message is repeated. I've cleared browsing data, reset settings. No joy. Any suggestions? Thanks. SweetTasha....
  7. Windows Hello: Sorry - Something went wrong Asking for a pin

Windows Hello: Sorry - Something went wrong Asking for a pin: Hello, I have just recently attempted to improve my Windows Hello recognition. I also changed my windows Hello PIN. After I did this I tried to log in for better recognitions. It says Hi, dismiss the lock screen, but then asks me for the pin which does not normally occur,...
  8. Intel Driver & Support Assistant - Sorry, something went wrong ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Driver & Support Assistant - Sorry, something went wrong ...: Latest Intel Driver & Support Assistant 20.4.17.5 - fails to scan the system and shows a red message: "Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan." This started failing a few weeks ago April 2020, apparently it cannot scan Intel RST 14.8.16.1063 anymore even if it is...
  9. fingerprint log in option not working: Sorry something went wrong

fingerprint log in option not working: Sorry something went wrong: I have a Lenovo Ideapad flex 15 . The fingerprint login was working well before I got some windows update and manufacture drivers update. after these updates, this option gets "sorry something went wrong" message and won't let me go through to set up fingerprint. I did...
  10. Window Hello Fingerprint setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.'

Window Hello Fingerprint setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.': This happens every time I want to setup my fingerprint. The driver and Windows are up-to-date. It worked fine with my previous account but I accidentally messed up the account and I deleted it and used the Administrator account until now. How do I solve the error? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sorry something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.

2. microsoft rewards says something whent wrong

3. Sorry something went wrong. Were not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while

4. XBOX We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while. ,
  5. We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  6. sorry something went wrong.were not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or try again in a little while microsoft,
  7. Sorry something went wrong.Were not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or try again in a little while.,
  8. TNEPASS SOMETHING WENT WRONG ISSUE,
  9. were not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or try again in a little while.,
  10. something went wrong microsoft rewards,
  11. Sorry something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  12. microsoft rewards something went wrong,
  13. microsoft rewards issue ,
  14. microsoft rewards sorry something went wrong