Windows 10: Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver

Discus and support Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Sometimes, while trying to open an app using Remote Desktop from a different Windows 10 system, the following error message appears – Sorry,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 30, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver

WinClub, May 30, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Need help to get latest OpenGL version

Hi KINGSMAN471

The latest version of OpenGL that your system can handle is typically installed when you install or update your graphics card device driver

Go to the support page for your graphics card, then download and install the latest version of the driver form there . . .

It is possible your graphics does not support OpenGL 3.3 - what is the exact graphics o your system - Open Device Manager, expand the Display Adapters section - what is the exact model of graphics listed there?

DaveM121, May 30, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Upgrading my OpenGL

Hello ShiyuTang,

Upgrading OpenGL version depends on the graphics card of your computer, if you're going to upgrade, ensure that you have the latest driver for your graphics driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, May 30, 2020
  4. nikMK Win User

Graphics driver OpenGL issue

Im using an old laptop with "mobile intel 965 express chipset family"

Im trying to launch a few applications but they are giving me an error about OpenGL extensions and it gives me a warning that my GPU might not support OpenGL apps.

These same apps were running fine on Windows 7 which was the default OS.

Where can i manually download OpenGL drivers for my graphics card?

I tried the intel website but there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers according to their filters.

The only win10 download i found was an INF update tool.

nikMK, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Sorry, the version of OpenGL is too low, please upgrade the graphics driver - Similar Threads - Sorry version OpenGL

2. Graphics Driver Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Driver Version: My device cannot run Blender and the community said that it is because my graphics driver doesn't meet the minimum requirement which OpenGL 4.3 support is needed. I brought the device on Oct 2022, and it is a pretty new device, so I want to know will there be a windows update...
  3. Graphics Driver Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Driver Version: My device cannot run Blender and the community said that it is because my graphics driver doesn't meet the minimum requirement which OpenGL 4.3 support is needed. I brought the device on Oct 2022, and it is a pretty new device, so I want to know will there be a windows update...
  4. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL Driver Version?: Hi,I've browsed through similar questions about updating OpenGL Drivers and the capabilities of graphics cards and so on. My question is, after checking that my drivers were updated to the fullest extent possible, I figured that my graphics card was just too old to handle...
  5. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OpenGL Driver Version?: Hi,I've browsed through similar questions about updating OpenGL Drivers and the capabilities of graphics cards and so on. My question is, after checking that my drivers were updated to the fullest extent possible, I figured that my graphics card was just too old to handle...
  6. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. OPENGL DRIVERS

OPENGL DRIVERS: i just recently got a whole lot of computer games for my birthday and a majority of them won't run because of GRAPHIC errors. i have tried updating my OpenGL driver / my intel graphics driver "IntelR HD Graphics 3000" every way i could. i don't know what to do anymore. i...
  8. OpenGL Drivers

OpenGL Drivers: I recently installed a few games on Steam, and it says I need OpenGL drivers 3.2 and above, and I supposedly have OpenGL 3.1 drivers. I really want to play that game, as I spent $20.00 on it, and I've tried every way possible to update my OpenGL drivers, but I can't seem to...
  9. "OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909

"OpenGL too low" when use RemoteDesktop to PC Windown 10 PRO 1909: My pc update from windown 10 pro 1903 to 1909. After that, I can't start my app using remote desktop from another pc. It say that "OpenGL too low". When starting at local it ok. Can somone help me? Sorry for my English so bad....
  10. opengl driver update

opengl driver update: Hello I am trying to update opengl from version 1 to 4.6 driver but i cant seem to find it without going to website i dont trust or not finding anything. Can someone help me!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opengl is too low

2. how to fix low openGl on windows 7

3. open gl is too low winfows 7

4. opengl is too low window 10,
  5. nu vot,
  6. sorry the version of opengl is too low,
  7. the opengl is too low