Windows 10: Sorry, the video player failed to load. Error Code: 100013

Discus and support Sorry, the video player failed to load. Error Code: 100013 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; im trying to find a sollution it happens in every browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARPIT_230, Apr 13, 2021.

1. ARPIT_230 Win User

Sorry, the video player failed to load. Error Code: 100013

im trying to find a sollution it happens in every browser

:)

ARPIT_230, Apr 13, 2021

2. Error (Video) Media Player Windows 10

Hi Lu,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Is there any particular Video or video format causing the issue?

I suggest you to download and install the latest graphics drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Media player settings and Windows Media player library
    If the issue persist download the Windows media player

I suggest you to download the latest Windows Media Player from the below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=20426

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 13, 2021
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

1. Sorry, the video player failed to load. Error Code: 100013 - Similar Threads - Sorry video player

2. Sorry for the interruption: verification code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry for the interruption: verification code error: How can I do access my allowed one drive account in the case below? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-the-interruption-verification-code-error/7e0ca87f-5d2f-4af8-a7f9-d3f8ccb0b7ca
  3. Sorry for the interruption: verification code error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry for the interruption: verification code error: How can I do access my allowed one drive account in the case below? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-the-interruption-verification-code-error/7e0ca87f-5d2f-4af8-a7f9-d3f8ccb0b7ca
  4. I'm getting the "Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102" error only in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting the "Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102" error only in...: So, my drivers are fine. But Microsoft seems to have done something that makes other browsers not work. My drivers are fine. **** you Microsoft....
  5. I'm getting the "Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102" error only in...

I'm getting the "Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102" error only in...: So, my drivers are fine. But Microsoft seems to have done something that makes other browsers not work. My drivers are fine. **** you Microsoft....
  6. I'm getting the "Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102" error only in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Video player won't load/play

Video player won't load/play: +At one time, my Windows Media Player worked fine. Now, when I try to watch a video I received on e-mail, I get the error message "Windows Media Player didn't start". Seems I can manually open it, but it doesn't link to other programs? Microsoft has so many pages of downloads...
  8. Video player won't load/play

Video player won't load/play: I seem to have lost my media player for Windows 10. While in my e-mail, if I try to play a video, I get this message: Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102. I have never messed with the program and wonder if an update messed up the link to the player or if...
  9. Sorry, the video player failed to load. Error Code: 100013

Sorry, the video player failed to load. Error Code: 100013: i am trying to watch weather channel and get this message how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-the-video-player-failed-to-load-error-code/dffaf29d-2427-463c-bc73-8d795ab6dc04
  10. Video Load Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Load Error: So on Facebook & Dlive & Twitch I am having problems either watching a live stream or replaying posts from these sights as they come up with Video Load Error. I have gone to the Drivers and updated, but both are current yet I can still not watch or participate in these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sorry the video player failed to load. (Error Code: 100013)

2. sorry the video player failed to load error code 101105