Windows 10: "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips"

Discus and support "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to record clips using the game DVR, I had no problem at all, and one day this error just popped up "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abdallah Hussein, Apr 9, 2021.

1. "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips"

I used to record clips using the game DVR, I had no problem at all, and one day this error just popped up "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips". I tried updating the drivers but still nothing worked, can anyone help please?

"sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips" c8e4f638-113b-4af5-858f-2cf059ed166a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Abdallah Hussein, Apr 9, 2021

2. Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

I am unable to get a screenshot of it, but whenever I click record lat 30 seconds, it says

"Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

Processor: Intel Core i5

Ram: 8 gb

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 1030

I'm sure this hardware is definitely enough to record the last 30 seconds. My graphics drivers are also up to date, so that's not the problem either.

Any advice?

Gr00vyRedPanda, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

LarsUlrich, Apr 9, 2021
  4. "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips"

When I try to record, this happens: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

Click Me

DavidBaileyyz, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

"sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips"

1. "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips" - Similar Threads - sorry doesn't meet

2. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  3. Cannot screen record - This PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot screen record - This PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.: Hello,Screen record does not work on my sons computer. When attempting, we get the following error:"This PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips".I find this odd as the PC has the following specs:Windows 10 - version 21H1 OS build 19043.1083i7-4770 @...
  4. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": i have intel hd 3000 earlier it was working after update it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr-problem-sorry-this-pc-doesnt-meet-the/dfb58fe1-873b-4bc5-83c4-c6901a4aecbf
  5. Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips: I'm having this problem "Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips" when trying to record a clip. I'm using nvidia geforce gt 1030by the way. And i don't know how to fix it. Can you help me!?...
  6. Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips: I have a Lenovo desktop with an intel CORE i5 processor i5-2320 and it runs on Windows 10. Apparently it has thatIntel® Quick Sync Video thing that should enable it to record one's screen with the Xbox game bar but, I cannot record anything. Can anybody please help?...
  7. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": Making a new thread, based on the old one that has been closed. I have the same issue. Hardware: * Windows 10 Home v2004 * 8 GB RAM * Intel i5-7200 @ 3 GHz * GeForce GT 1030 I know my card is not the best in the world, but I would certainly think that my PC meets...
  8. Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": I am unable to get a screenshot of it, but whenever I click record lat 30 seconds, it says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips." Processor: Intel Core i5 Ram: 8 gb Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 I'm sure this hardware is...
  9. When I try to record, this happens: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to record, this happens: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements...: I am wondering why it doesn't let me record. It worked just fine before my computer updated. Please help my solve this problem quick. I want to get back to recording!...
  10. "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips": Hi all, I Installed Windows 10 the other day and really like the Xbox App that allows streaming of the Xbox one but really want to be able to use the Game DVR function in Windows 10 to record the Xbox streaming, For some reason it says my hardware does not meet...