Windows 10: sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

Discus and support sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to delete my PIN but the following message appears "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more".... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by InkyAmalgamation, Apr 7, 2020.

1. sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

Hi,

I've been trying to delete my PIN but the following message appears "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more".

I've tried to delete the NGC file but it appears I do not own the file "AppData".

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

InkyAmalgamation, Apr 7, 2020
  2. LW02 Win User

Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it

Hi,

If this question is still active, I have the same question but unfortunately those steps didn't work for me.

I am running Windows 10-64bit on my home laptop. It's brand new and isn't networked or part of any organization.

The computer set up process required me to set up a PIN but I don't want to use a PIN-only a password.

Under sign-in options, I see a section for Windows Hello PIN but it says,

This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more

-and-

Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it.

When I click on the link to fix it, it gives me the option to set up a pin but not delete the one I already have.

Any suggestions for fixing this?

Thanks.

LW02, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

1. sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more - Similar Threads - sorry pin isn't

2. can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources": I'm trying to change the laptop password, but found that the PIN window hello is faulty:"sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"After searching the internet for workarounds, I was instructed to delete the Ngc. Specifically, this is the link to the Ngc...
  3. can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources": I'm trying to change the laptop password, but found that the PIN window hello is faulty:"sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"After searching the internet for workarounds, I was instructed to delete the Ngc. Specifically, this is the link to the Ngc...
  4. Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...: please tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-is-showing-sorry-this-is-not/ba7f9c54-b697-423d-8f82-ae74264d143a
  5. Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...

Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...: please tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-is-showing-sorry-this-is-not/ba7f9c54-b697-423d-8f82-ae74264d143a
  6. Can't sign in with PIN on Windows 11 - "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with PIN on Windows 11 - "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...: hi .... I have read a lot of post saying to remove or reset the PIN under Accounts/sign-in-ptions...etc...Unfortunately, i don't see any "Remove" or "Reset" or "forgot" button to select but only asking me to type in a phone # for verification. However, after i made it, it...
  7. Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.: Hi, I cannot change my sign-in options for Windows Hello PINI got message "Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or Click Here to Fix It"So I previously have a school account from my university. However, I don't have access to...
  8. Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.: Hi, I cannot change my sign-in options for Windows Hello PINI got message "Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or Click Here to Fix It"So I previously have a school account from my university. However, I don't have access to...
  9. Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.

10. Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it: Split from this thread. Hi, If this question is still active, I have the same question but unfortunately those steps didn't work for me. I am running Windows 10-64bit on my home laptop. It's brand new and isn't networked or part of any organization. The computer set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sorry this pin isnt working for you organization