Windows 10: sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program

Discus and support sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't join into the preview program from ms photo. I use a MS account, but after several trials I even stopped asking. Is there a way to get it done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PacoVG, Aug 30, 2020.

1. PacoVG Win User

sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program

I can't join into the preview program from ms photo. I use a MS account, but after several trials I even stopped asking. Is there a way to get it done.

:)

PacoVG, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Aug 30, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 30, 2020
  4. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

1. sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program - Similar Threads - sorry couldn't add

2. we couldn't find any folders for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find any folders for you: hello,These 2 screen shots are showing all that this drive is telling me.When I go into Explorer it shows none of this below information, all empty folders.I just want to know what I have in there, are they both connected and is it a System restore ?Thanks...
  3. we couldn't find any folders for you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we couldn't find any folders for you: hello,These 2 screen shots are showing all that this drive is telling me.When I go into Explorer it shows none of this below information, all empty folders.I just want to know what I have in there, are they both connected and is it a System restore ?Thanks...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  6. Error launching Descenders - Sorry we couldn't log you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error launching Descenders - Sorry we couldn't log you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005: It appears nobody else has this problem but me.I'll walk you through what happens as it'll be confusing if I don't, let me know if there's a fixSo I launch the game, It gets stuck at %19 and says Sorry we couldn't log you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005I Have tried Reinstalling it...
  7. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  8. Sorry, but we couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x800701b1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sorry, but we couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x800701b1: I have a Lenovo Flex 5-1570. i3. It will not install the Windows feature update verison 20H2. The error is in the subject line. I don't have an external hard drive. I have a samsung 500GB SSD that stores all the information. Not sure why it won't let the update go through....
  9. all store apps: sorry we couldn't open that link

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all store apps: sorry we couldn't open that link: [ATTACH] Since a few days I cannot open any https url from any store app (mail, onenote etc) . For example the onenote store app shows this error while the office 2016 desktop version works normal using the same note. Any idea what might have changed? Running the 19-09...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...