Windows 10: Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?...

Discus and support Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i save my .docx file in my desktop then close it . then when i try to open it in the recent that message shows. i tried to search it on local disk C:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alexisretardo, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?...

i save my .docx file in my desktop then close it . then when i try to open it in the recent that message shows. i tried to search it on local disk C: but i couldn't find it Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?... 3a0e0701-7a65-4664-9b94-fafd2324ec9b?upload=true.png

:)

alexisretardo, Mar 17, 2019
  2. SKPerry59 Win User

Canot move, delete or rename favotites

Recently I have been unable to delete favorites. When I try to delete a favorite it appears to be gone, but it returns at the bottom of the list within 1 - 2 minutes. If I rename a favorite, it does keep the new name, but it reappears at the bottom of
    the list as well, and if I move it to a sub folder, the move works, but a copy again reappears at the bottom. I have tried downloading and running Microsoft's Security Scanner and it found no problems. The second suggestion on the MS site was to reset IE.
    That did not work either. I the called MS support, and they told me I have done everything they can think of doing, but for just $99 they can fix the problem.

SKPerry59, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Can't move, rename, or delete folders

I've been trying to do some work with some folders (work which involves the things listed in the title) but can't because it either (when trying to move or rename folders) says they're open in another program, when I know for a fact they are not, or (when
    I try to delete a folder) says I need admin permission, but even when I get permission, it still says I need permission from something named "DESKTOP" followed by an assortment of letters and numbers. I think I should also mention that this only applies to
    the folders themselves, not the files inside them. I can move, edit, and delete those with no problems, but the folders they're stored in cannot be moved, renamed, or deleted.

So far I've tried disabling sharing, disabling thumbnails, increasing my users permissions, and giving myself ownership of the folders, but none of those worked.

BenjaminQuinn, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?...

Deleting a file

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, let us know few things to analyze the issue with deleting files in your computer.

• Are you receiving any error messages when deleting or moving the files?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?
    Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?...

1. Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?... - Similar Threads - Sorry couldn't find

2. File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”: I had a word document that was a “recovered file” I worked for hours on this file, and then saved it to my desktop for easy access under an actual file name instead of as “recovered document”. I closed my laptop and returned later. Instead of that document being there, the...
  3. File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”: I had a word document that was a “recovered file” I worked for hours on this file, and then saved it to my desktop for easy access under an actual file name instead of as “recovered document”. I closed my laptop and returned later. Instead of that document being there, the...
  4. Can't delete, move or rename .ogg files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete, move or rename .ogg files.: Trying to rename results in file explorer crashing whilst moving or deleting is just perma stuck at 0%. File Explorer is stuck at "Cancelling" on move operations. I have tried everything that has been posted about this issue before and nothing works. I tried:- Uninstalling...
  5. can not delete or move or rename pdf file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not delete or move or rename pdf file: I have a pdf file on my desktop with a very long name that I cannot delete, rename, or move. Every attempt fails. I get no error message telling me that the file is in use by another program...it simply won't disappear or allow me to change its name. I have tried running...
  6. The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved,...: I couldn't find my documents after installing Windows 10. The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved, rename or deleted. Please help. I think I need to switch back to Windows 7. Now I couldn't trace any documents using software....
  7. The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved,...: I couldn't find my documents after installing Windows 10. The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved, rename or deleted. Please help. I think I need to switch back to Windows 7. Now I couldn't trace any documents using software....
  8. The remark I get is " Sorry we couldn't find your docs. It is possible the file was moved,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Unable to move, copy, delete, or rename a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to move, copy, delete, or rename a file: A user screenshotted a twitter feed and did not rename the file. The file name is now exceedingly long, causing issues with our backup service due to the filepath length. I have tried moving, copying, renaming, and deleting the file, but nothing happens, not even an error. I...
  10. "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder"

in Windows 10 Support
    "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder": My computer suddenly developed two problems which popped up at the same time. When I log into Windows 10 and it boots up, I get a popup which says "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder". The pop-up asks me to click to reconfigure OneDrive. That wouldn't be a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry we couldnt find your file was it moved

2. sorry we couldnt find your file

3. sorry we couldnt find

4. sorry we couldnt find is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted,
  5. is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted,
  6. excel sorry we couldnt find https is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted cell reference,
  7. what to do if you see a message that the file can not open because it was moved renamed or deleted?,
  8. save as word 2016 sorry we couldnt find file. is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted,
  9. was moved,
  10. sorry we couldnt find file. is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted,
  11. excel prompt message it was moved renamed and deleted,
  12. sorry we couldnt find your file was it moved renamed or deleted?,
  13. file not found it was renamed deleted.,
  14. orry we couldnt find. is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted when try to saving ,
  15. file was moved or renamed windows 10