Windows 10: sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already...

Discus and support sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have received errors on Windows Update: March 12, 2019—KB4489899 (OS Build 17763.379) Applies to: Windows 10, version 1809Windows Server 2019, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrVista888, Mar 15, 2019.

1. sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already...

I have received errors on Windows Update:

March 12, 2019—KB4489899 (OS Build 17763.379)

Applies to: Windows 10, version 1809Windows Server 2019, all versions

Last failed install attempt on ‎15/‎03/‎2019 - 0x800f0922

To try to solve this I downloaded and ran the MediaCreationTool1809 (I am running Windows 10 home 1809). When I ran this program it downloaded Windows 10 and then said sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already running). It suggested trying again but I have tried twice now. I read elsewhere that this may be due to lack of space but I have 122 gigabytes available.

What can I do?

Will I get the same error if I boot the installation media from USB?

I am using a Dell XPS L107X

:)

MrVista888, Mar 15, 2019

2. Any Clues on "Sorry we are having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10"

Installing Win 10 as an upgrade to Win 7 from the Media Creation Tool the setup downloads and runs but then stops with this error, "Sorry we are having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10, Please close setup and try again."

Have tried multiple times to no avail.

Jamie Black NZ, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Error while Installing Windows 10 - "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10. Please close setup and try again."

Hello,

So i download the MediaCreation Tool to install Windows 10 on my desktop. I have already reserved it. But i want to do it manually.

so when i pass this step.
    sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already... 280fb1e3-311d-4029-a658-921f479a8849.png

and click Next it says "Checking Your PC" and then in few seconds i got this error.

sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already... 3fef9734-0817-4ca1-b5f5-91c8b9859ce6.png

"sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10. Please close setup and try again."

i check my PC and it is good to go for windows 10 upgrade.
    sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already... 0179573d-6c04-4c7a-b95d-aee18eff9e42.png

BUT having that error "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10. Please close setup and try again."

can anyone help me out please?

SETULPATEL, Mar 15, 2019
  4. JPChang Win User

sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already...

"We're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10"

I have Windows 10 installation media on a USB drive. When I try to run Setup.exe, I get the following error: "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10". It does not tell me that my PC is not compatible; merely that it cannot
    determine whether or not it is. I've looked all around and have not been able to find any resources regarding this error. I was wondering if anyone here had encountered this and could be of help.

System information: Lenovo ThinkPad W530, Intel core i7, 12 GB RAM

I have also attached a screenshot of the error.
    sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already... eb42a8c5-836e-4f23-a4ca-1c4b68864464.png

JPChang, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already...

1. sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10 (which it is already... - Similar Threads - sorry we're having

2. Windows 10 Pro+See which updates or upgrades have already been installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro+See which updates or upgrades have already been installed: How can I see which Windows 10 updates or upgrades have already been installed on my Lenovo desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-prosee-which-updates-or-upgrades-have/fd95486a-6a6b-4e28-b6ab-a9bcda5b346d
  3. In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...

In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...: In windows 10, which I just upgraded to from Windows 7, how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on my computer? I can't find the 'About' link. When I try to read about how to do this I can't understand from the description where to look...
  4. WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...: Hi guys, I've been having this issue since forever and no updates can go through at all. I've been trying to find solutions but to no avail. I did almost everything i could with the internet's help. Can you guys recommend anything? I cant even Reset my pc because its...
  5. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...
  6. We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...: Last couple of days I've been getting a "We're sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result." message. It also gives a "Would you like us to repair now?" option with Repair Now, Help and close...
  7. We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.

in Browsers and Email
    We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.: We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. It happens CONTINUOUSLY. Why? I'm tired of signing into yahoo 50 times a day or...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting: My wife's computer gets this on occasion. It goes to 100%, then reboots. Has occurred 3 times in last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to get you the information for a fix? 65863
  9. (Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing

in Windows 10 Support
    (Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing: I'm having trouble editing on Windows Photos due to problems opening the file for editing from my memory card. [img] Please, could you tell me what the problem is? Thanks From River. 63780
  10. home-built PC "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    home-built PC "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC": Today, Windows 10 is released. I have not yet gotten a notification from Microsoft. I have a home-built PC from components. I know that it is good enough for Windows 10. If you have a home-built PC have you seen this message when you click on your "Get Windows 10"...