Windows 10: Sorry, you have an Adware installed

Discus and support Sorry, you have an Adware installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Zillions of sites around the globe no longer allow me to view them unless I 'allow' their ads on my white list. The most obvious are media sites. Sorry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, May 21, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Sorry, you have an Adware installed

Zillions of sites around the globe no longer allow me to view them unless I 'allow' their ads on my white list. The most obvious are media sites. Sorry - BUT NO! If they want to advertise on MY desktop, they pay me. I am not exactly losing out, but its a tad inconvenient........................

:)

elbmek, May 21, 2020

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, May 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2020
  4. Sorry, you have an Adware installed

Jsssssssss, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Sorry, you have an Adware installed

1. Sorry, you have an Adware installed - Similar Threads - Sorry Adware installed

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Adware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware: Please help! Urgent!Adwcleaner found 6 items!Pup. Optional Assistant 1 itemPup.optional.Legacy 4 itemsPup.optional.mediaget 1 itemWhen I press next, I see preinstalled software which comes from Acer.I dont know what to do!Help me delete! Please help!!...
  6. ADWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADWARE: HiIs there a safe free ad ware removal toolThank youTIMMYM 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware/3436222a-43ee-4884-b391-80b20e823a11
  7. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.: How in the world did Microsoft email come into another company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-but-were-having-trouble-signing-you-in/1892df80-d4dd-4937-81c9-c7456546b187
  8. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....: On behalf of Vanessa Badenhorst Pls note I cant get into this website, Sonja could with y credentials from home, so it leaves me to think it maybe an Salt issue? https://eagreements.microsoft.com/AgreementWeb/Download.aspx Troubleshooting details If you contact your...
  9. Sorry Dave - I seem to have lost you

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sorry Dave - I seem to have lost you: I don't know how to use this but my problem is the date column now shows numerals as above - I am using windows excel 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sorry-dave-i-seem-to-have-lost-you/d86df936-67bc-4baa-895d-8d5f83b5bdca
  10. Adware

Adware: i m facing serious adware problem. redirecting webpage automatically, opening new browser windows and many more.... tried many things but not helping that much those are coming back again... any permanent or solid solution??? 39218