Windows 10: "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

Discus and support "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aditya PrasadNT, Nov 30, 2022.

1. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no performance impact and footage was of great quality, however I reinstalled Windows a few days ago, and suddenly it says my hardware requirements don't match, on the same computer and the same hardware, no changes done whatsoever.I thought it was driver issue so I tried both the latest one and an older one, but it doesn't work yet.Here is a screenshot: - Before reinstalling I still used Windows 11 and it was working, and right now also Windows 11 only.Her

:)

Aditya PrasadNT, Nov 30, 2022

2. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

End of my rope. HELP!

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

1. Running display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers available
    2. Added PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ Control
    3. Deleted all existing keys from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software \Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR
    4. Uninstalled XBOX and reinstalled
    5. Do not have ransomware enabled
    Rebooted each time - Same error message

System info:

"Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it... 9b3c7f42-e141-4189-896b-59217fdc8f24?upload=true.png

"Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it... ead8f40c-4095-4027-8a72-478625db632b?upload=true.png

Tom Thirsk, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

Hi

after the recent update 1809 for windows 10 I cannot capture videos using
    game DVR
    anymore. even tho my drivers are all updated and I did not have this problem with the previous version of windows. my laptop
    meets all the requirements to run game DVR.

yet it says

"Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for captures."

"Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it... 34f398c6-7cfe-42f5-94f1-f832cf582663?upload=true.png

Moonxlight, Nov 30, 2022
  4. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model no. of your computer?

I can understand that you get the error, "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements" for your graphics card. This could be an incompatibility issue with the display driver installed in the system.

In this case, I would suggest you to run the hardware and devices troubleshooter on the system and check if there is any issue with the display adapter.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Also, refer to the detailed specifications for the system to get Windows 10 installed:

Windows 10 Specifications

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

"Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

1. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it... - Similar Threads - Sorry doesn't meet

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. Sorry, your computer doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture I need help so this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, your computer doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture I need help so this...: I don't have the hardware requirements for capture I own a cyber power gaming pc and it might seem different in task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-your-computer-doesnt-meet-the-hardware/bc3b76cd-575e-4d07-af2d-713a2352b4f5
  4. Sorry, your computer doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture I need help so this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, your computer doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture I need help so this...: I don't have the hardware requirements for capture I own a cyber power gaming pc and it might seem different in task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-your-computer-doesnt-meet-the-hardware/bc3b76cd-575e-4d07-af2d-713a2352b4f5
  5. "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...

"Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures." Error, even though it...: Hi there,I use the built in recorder in the Xbox Game bar to record my gameplay, I used it for 2 years and everything was perfect, it had no performance impact and footage was of great quality, however I reinstalled Windows a few days ago, and suddenly it says my hardware...
  6. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  7. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  8. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...: I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030. It is fully functional, and the drivers are up to date. I previously had an Nvidia Geforce GT 730, and experienced the same issue, with the same message. I have looked up the requriements, and the requirements say I only need a 600+ card...
  10. Sorry your pc does not meet the material requirements for captures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sorry your pc does not meet the material requirements for captures: Hello, I have this problem but i have a Vega 56. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro N this morning. I installed Media Service Pack & Game Bar. I didn't have this problem yesterday and i had the same material configuration. Does someone have an idea ?...