Windows 10: Sorting mail accounts in mail app

Discus and support Sorting mail accounts in mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can i sort them? Hey are sorted as i add them. 94121 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pipppero2007, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Sorting mail accounts in mail app

How can i sort them?

Hey are sorted as i add them.

:)

Pipppero2007, Sep 23, 2017

2. Outlook Mail Crashing

Ok I've found a solution.

If you use settings to remove all your mail accounts then launch the mail app you can access the app settings. Make sure you have the Reading -> Show preview text setting to On! You should then be able to re-add your mail accounts and use the app. This should
    sort out the Calendar issue also.

Rob_Infinity, Sep 23, 2017
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    Junk Mail folder in Windows 10 mail is not called "Junk Mail"

Sorry about the late response - being tied up with all sorts of things.

No, there are no connected accounts in the Mail app, or other accounts set up separately.

The folder is named correctly in Outlook for iOS but it's called "Spam" in Outlook on Android - it appears only to be a problem in the Windows 10 Mail app...

GordonB-P, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Sorting mail accounts in mail app

They are sorted as you add them at the moment, you can't change that.
    You can remove accounts and add them back in the required order is the only way of getting them ordered as you want.

Helmut, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

Sorting mail accounts in mail app

1. Sorting mail accounts in mail app - Similar Threads - Sorting mail accounts

2. Sort contact list in People app in Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sort contact list in People app in Mail: I want to sort the contact list in People on "Last Name". Whenever I change the options for sort order and display name order, these always return to "First Name" and the order is not changed. I cannot find a way to make it stick.Is there somewhere a hidden setting or...
  3. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  4. Widows 10 mail sorting

Widows 10 mail sorting: I use W10 mail and the incomed mails can be sorted by name what works OK or by data in order of the arrival. In this case each entry has a name icon such as JK derived from the mail address. Strange enough many older arrived mails or by me sent copies, which have nothing to...
  5. Widows 10 mail sorting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 mail sorting: I use W10 mail and the incomed mails can be sorted by name what works OK or by data in order of the arrival. In this case each entry has a name icon such as JK derived from the mail address. Strange enough many older arrived mails or by me sent copies, which have nothing to...
  6. Mail app ghost account

Mail app ghost account: Hi there, So I have a gmail account in the mail app, but for some reason i can't remove this account i can't open the account settings and no mails are displayed. I have already searched about this but didn't really find anything helpfull. Even resetting the app and...
  7. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  8. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  9. mail app accounts

mail app accounts: I can't reestablish my gmail link in the mail app. 3 days ago my email accounts disappeared in the windows 10 mail app. I had a power outage, so that is probably the culprit. I have reset the mail app, but when I attempt to relink to my gmail account it fails. The message in...
  10. Order of accounts in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Order of accounts in Mail app: Dear all, Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that...