Windows 10: Sorting problem

Discus and support Sorting problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my downloaded files are not properly sorted in windows 11. even after selected sort by date option. please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaffarKhan, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Sorting problem

my downloaded files are not properly sorted in windows 11. even after selected sort by date option. please help.

:)

JaffarKhan, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Gardner Win User

Sorted my problem that had this error

Quick update:

Installed Windows 10 again, problem recurred.
    This time, two additional steps for a fix:
    1. Turned Windows Firewall off -- theory: might conflict with AVG antivirus. This one seems a stretch, but I record it for completeness.
    2. Went to adapter properties and made sure every possible installable protocol was installed. You can get the list by clicking on any protocol to highlight it, selecting install, selecting protocol, then installing every protocol you see there.

Having done these things, I restarted, with no luck.

THEN I ran efta's script again, and connectivity came back, for the first time in my attempt to upgrade to Windows 10.

FWIW, YMMV -- and thanks again to efta's initial suggestion as well as to all the informed and helpful discussion in this thread.

Gardner, Sep 27, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Night AoX Win User

Sorting problem

Microsoft Excel - How Do I Sort Such A List?

The problem the lists are from distributors. I need to sort by more than just one column, so I'll just end up in the same position at some point haha. I'll probably just leave it alone for now.

Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions.

Night AoX, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Sorting problem

1. Sorting problem - Similar Threads - Sorting problem

2. Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened: Hi,I have a small problem. When I play video games, which require internet connection doesn't matter if it's a super new, demanding game, or an old one, my internet is super slow when trying to browse through the internet while the game is minimalized. It's to the point, that...
  3. Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened: Hi,I have a small problem. When I play video games, which require internet connection doesn't matter if it's a super new, demanding game, or an old one, my internet is super slow when trying to browse through the internet while the game is minimalized. It's to the point, that...
  4. I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?: Now it has become almost impossible to use Gmail. Say I want to select items from the Inbox to delete.I used to easily select items. Now the mouse and pointer have become like hyper-sensitive. I have to retry several times before the box gets its "check" inserted in the...
  5. I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?

I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?: Now it has become almost impossible to use Gmail. Say I want to select items from the Inbox to delete.I used to easily select items. Now the mouse and pointer have become like hyper-sensitive. I have to retry several times before the box gets its "check" inserted in the...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer Sort Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Sort Problem: Hi, I’m working with folders that have large numbers of photos, up to 20,000. However, every time I open file explorer, the files are unsorted. Even though I have a very fast computer it still takes 15 minutes to sort the folder before working on it. This makes working with...
  7. Windows 11 File Explorer Sort Problem

Windows 11 File Explorer Sort Problem: Hi, I’m working with folders that have large numbers of photos, up to 20,000. However, every time I open file explorer, the files are unsorted. Even though I have a very fast computer it still takes 15 minutes to sort the folder before working on it. This makes working with...
  8. Sorting problem

Sorting problem: my downloaded files are not properly sorted in windows 11. even after selected sort by date option. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorting-problem/1ba6e157-fbc2-4324-8c85-65cc0011dbbc
  9. IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM: MY NEW SYSTEM WAS BOUGHTG 1 WEEK AGO AND ALREADY I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT THE ACCOUNT IS ALREADY BEING DIVERTED ELSEWHERE AND IM RENDERED HELPLESS I CANT REWGISTURE IT I CANT GET MICROSOFT TO SEE THIS I CANT GET BEST BUY TO FIX IT I CANT GET OUT FROM UNDERNEATH IT AND I...
  10. Very strange folder behavior. File sorting problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very strange folder behavior. File sorting problem: Hello, Here is a video of the problem: [media] It actually shows 2 problems but I fixed the second one. Now I'm trying to fix the sorting problem. Please help! 174145