Windows 10: sorting Quick Access alphabetic

Discus and support sorting Quick Access alphabetic in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey guys, we all (i think) use Quick Access infile explorer, right? Is there a possibility to sort the files in Quick Access alphabetic?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeffrys, Oct 18, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

sorting Quick Access alphabetic

hey guys,

we all (i think) use Quick Access infile explorer, right?

Is there a possibility to sort the files in Quick Access alphabetic?

thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Oct 18, 2015
  2. Catbill Win User

Can't we sort Quick Access items?

In File Explorer, I want the items appearing under Quick Access to be sorted alphabetically. However, "sort" is grayed out.

Further down the list in the sidebar, items under "This PC" can be sorted. Why in the world is this not possible for Quick Access?

Catbill, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Can't we sort Quick Access items?

As state above: This capability was available in Win 7 in Favorites. It's absurd that one cannot sort Quick Access alphabetically or other wise!!! Another bogus OS "improvement"

jaygeeleblanc, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

sorting Quick Access alphabetic

1. sorting Quick Access alphabetic - Similar Threads - sorting Quick Access

2. New Alphabetic Sorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Alphabetic Sorting: Sorted by name my files in name sort are now coming up in groups such as:0-9 1A-H 10Is there any way of just showing them like they used to be, all in one continuous list?Many thanks for nay help....
  3. New Alphabetic Sorting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Alphabetic Sorting: Sorted by name my files in name sort are now coming up in groups such as:0-9 1A-H 10Is there any way of just showing them like they used to be, all in one continuous list?Many thanks for nay help....
  4. New Alphabetic Sorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Quick Acces - sort by Date Accessed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Acces - sort by Date Accessed?: My Quick Access folder suddenly sorts all files by Type and Name as second criterium, grouped per week. This is a really strange set-up, and a useless one for that.I want it to sort by Date Accessed again, but can't seem to figure out how. If I go to the View panel, the...
  6. Quick Acces - sort by Date Accessed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Acces - sort by Date Accessed?: My Quick Access folder suddenly sorts all files by Type and Name as second criterium, grouped per week. This is a really strange set-up, and a useless one for that.I want it to sort by Date Accessed again, but can't seem to figure out how. If I go to the View panel, the...
  7. Quick Acces - sort by Date Accessed?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Alphabetical sort of regional characters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alphabetical sort of regional characters: I have a problem in Excel, which I think originates from Windows. I need to sort a list which is "numbered" with two letters. So it means that "aa." should appear as the first item, "ab." as the second, "ac." as the third etc. Before this used to work fine, - but for some...
  9. Alphabetical File Sorting Issue??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alphabetical File Sorting Issue??: [ATTACH] I have my game shortcuts all in one folder, and when it comes to games with sequels or expansions, the sequels are always listed before the original. I would imagine that in the case of Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite, they would be in that order. But...
  10. DOES WORDPAD SORT ALPHABETICALLY?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DOES WORDPAD SORT ALPHABETICALLY?: DOES WORDPAD SORT ALPHABETICALLY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-wordpad-sort-alphabetically/e163ac1e-8269-4faf-a736-1d400d235f93"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorting desktop icons in alphabetic order