Windows 10: Sorting Through a Restored Drive (Win 10 2004)

Discus and support Sorting Through a Restored Drive (Win 10 2004) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all, I used ReclaiMe to rescue files from my erased HDD. It's sitting in my external, but I haven't done anything else with it. At the time the HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by idlewanderlust, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Sorting Through a Restored Drive (Win 10 2004)

Hi all,

I used ReclaiMe to rescue files from my erased HDD. It's sitting in my external, but I haven't done anything else with it. At the time the HDD was erased, it had roughly 450 GB in files. The total of the restored files is about 1.2 TB. Is there any way to sort which files I actually need and which I don't other than trying to sort it out by hand? I did dump the .tmp files, but that didn't net me much.

In addition, the program used two main folders: NTFS and RAW. NTFS I assume is the system files. Does anyone know if the RAW folder is needed, or if those are just artifacts?

Thanks again.

:)

idlewanderlust, Sep 4, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Sep 4, 2020
  3. sumasage Win User
    Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Sorting Through a Restored Drive (Win 10 2004)

Feature Update Win 10 Pro 2004

The Feature Update Win 10 2004 appears to have installed successfully on my computer.

It is listed in Settings, System, About.

However, the Update has wiped out all of my previous Windows Update, View Update History which is now blank.

Moreover, the Feature Update Win 10 2004 itself is not listed in Settings, Update and Security, Windows Update, View Update History.

Is this important?

And if so, how can it be repaired?

Thanks.

RogerSquier, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Sorting Through a Restored Drive (Win 10 2004)

1. Sorting Through a Restored Drive (Win 10 2004) - Similar Threads - Sorting Through Restored

2. Win 10 2004 intermittently not connecting to mapped drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 2004 intermittently not connecting to mapped drives: I having an issue that just popped up out of the blue yesterday and can't figure this out. I have a VM running Server 2008, Hyper_V Server 2019 host There were no updates to Win10, but yesterday morning I started to lose connection to my mapped drive on Server 2008. We...
  3. win 10 / update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 / update 2004: Hello --- When win10 / 2004 was made available most of my computers had the "block" in windows update that it was not ready for my device --- 2 so far have lifted the block and I update one and it worked ok --- I am waiting on the other since my experience so far it...
  4. win 10 update 2004

win 10 update 2004: my toredo show state Type is disabled,and state is offline. before update this was also a problem but could be resolved by using command netsh interface toredo set state type=enterpriseclient this no longer works. games like forza 4 no longer connect to multiplayer because...
  5. WIN 10 2004 19041.329

WIN 10 2004 19041.329: updated to win 10 2004 and cannot use wifi keep resetting network adaptor . this work for a while and needs resetting after a while https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-2004-19041329/15f0cab6-fd33-4e4e-8657-1e3c9c611ae1
  6. Win 10 version 2004

Win 10 version 2004: I had to uninstall it on 2 of my 3 computers. On my main computer i have uninstalled it twice now. They were all updated on the same day. It worked good for about a day on computer #1, both times i put it in. On computer #2 it worked for 2 days. Its still working on #3....
  7. Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *

Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *: We all like our stuff organized in some way so we can locate them easily. However, I cannot seems to find a way to organized my Chinese titled file in any meaningful way.This post is specifically asking if there is a way to edit registry/some program/setting changes/what not...
  8. Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *

Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *: We all like our stuff organized in some way so we can locate them easily. However, I cannot seems to find a way to organized my Chinese titled file in any meaningful way.This post is specifically asking if there is a way to edit registry/some program/setting changes/what not...
  9. Backup and restore Win 10 drive to a different disk

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup and restore Win 10 drive to a different disk: thanks very much guys. I started the backup process. Great. As an aside, it is a good idea to store a copy of any backup offline. Get a ransom attack - stick up fingers in a suitable gesture to ransomers, restore offline backup. Also, it is a good idea to go to Other...
  10. Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10: Hi, I've had win10 about 2 months now and mail app wouldn't work and weather app stopped after the first day, this week Photo app stopped and usb 3 port locked up and some games graphics were slow. I made a recovery drive on a flash drive and reloaded win 10, nearly every...