Windows 10: SOS pls help :(

Discus and support SOS pls help :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cow8irl, Feb 24, 2020.

1. SOS pls help :(

hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand

as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am experiencing a screen freeze once i reach the main menu although the game itself is still running, i have the ability to navigate my curser throughout the menu and select different options within the game, even go into matches (i can tell from the sound) but my screen is stuck at a constant freeze

now after many frustrating flurries of mashing on my keyboard i realized that when i alt/tab im able to unfreeze the screen and the game updates to whatever i last did prior to alt/tabbing, but then then second i release the alt/tab the screen re freezes on the last frame (sorry if that explanation makes no sense, it’s a bit hard to put this into words)

i found a few posts on steam forums and nvidia forums of discussions regarding a similar issue (here’s an example) but im afraid to move on these solutions seeing as theses discussions/solutions are outdated and do not want to further my pc problems, so here i am looking for any possible help and/or for verification to go through with these suggestions

thank you in advance for any comments left behind SOS pls help :( :)

submitted by /u/cow8irl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cow8irl, Feb 24, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 24, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 24, 2020
  4. cryadis23 Win User

SOS pls help :(

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

SOS pls help :( [​IMG]

SOS pls help :( [​IMG]

cryadis23, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

SOS pls help :(

1. SOS pls help :( - Similar Threads - SOS pls help

2. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  3. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  4. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  5. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  6. SOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOS: The taskbar in my computer has news and interests pinned in it and I updated my pc 3 days ago and after that my news and interests icon is looking very bad like this.Pls tell how to take it back to normal....
  7. SOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS: Just an hour ago my computer started making noises like a helicopter. So I got worried and took a look at the task manager and both RAM and CPU usages were high. But Skype was running in the background and seemed to be the problem child so I logged out. It didn't help. And...
  8. Pls help

Pls help: I have a lenovo think pad that I use for work but when ever I try to start it, it says it's going into automatic repair mode but it just ends up at an error that says 'your pc ran into a problem and we need to restart,' only to repeat this when I try start up again :( Anyone...
  9. pls help

pls help: All my saved videos on my pc is in color blind mode and i have no idea how to fix it. its only the videos that are in color blind all my other stuff is fine. ive checked windows settings and nvidia settings but i cant find any solution. submitted by /u/Kneegrowhunter873...
  10. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...