Windows 10: SOS Web Setup Error

Discus and support SOS Web Setup Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey,i need help! I have faced an error which i cannot handle.how can i fix it? Plz [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mahdiazizi2, Sep 22, 2020.

1. SOS Web Setup Error

Hey,i need help! I have faced an error which i cannot handle.how can i fix it? Plz

SOS Web Setup Error [​IMG]

:)

mahdiazizi2, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Polarman Win User

SOS Web Setup Error

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

SOS Web Setup Error

1. SOS Web Setup Error - Similar Threads - SOS Web Setup

2. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  3. Direct X web setup error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct X web setup error: Hi, I am trying to install DirectX runtime to play Valorant but I keep getting a error saying: Does anyone know what had gone wrong?Btw I am running windows on a bootcamped Imac that has a GT 640m and is compatible with all versions of DirectX except for ultimate...
  4. Direct X web setup error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct X web setup error: Hi, I am trying to install DirectX runtime to play Valorant but I keep getting a error saying: Does anyone know what had gone wrong?Btw I am running windows on a bootcamped Imac that has a GT 640m and is compatible with all versions of DirectX except for ultimate...
  5. Direct X web setup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. SOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOS: The taskbar in my computer has news and interests pinned in it and I updated my pc 3 days ago and after that my news and interests icon is looking very bad like this.Pls tell how to take it back to normal....
  7. setup web cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setup web cam: I have a camera that does not have a USB connection but has wi-fi and a LAN yellow cable. It is not seen by Windows 10 at all. How can I install it? This camera was for a Cammy security camera 4 or so years ago. I have no software and no USB port on camera. The camera has...
  8. SOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS: Just an hour ago my computer started making noises like a helicopter. So I got worried and took a look at the task manager and both RAM and CPU usages were high. But Skype was running in the background and seemed to be the problem child so I logged out. It didn't help. And...
  9. SOS pls help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS pls help :(: hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am experiencing a screen freeze once i reach the main menu although the game itself is still running, i have the ability to...
  10. 441 007 sos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    441 007 sos: microsoftrewards@e.microsoft.com Looks wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/441-007-sos/9ecb1014-e62e-4c8e-a20b-ea79bdc98f74