Windows 10: Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED

Discus and support Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Basically; Soulseek, wont stay open to the desktop once started. Merely sits there on the taskbar and when I R-click and choose open Soulseek it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bones1215, May 12, 2021.

1. Bones1215 Win User

Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED

Basically; Soulseek, wont stay open to the desktop once started. Merely sits there on the taskbar and when I R-click and choose open Soulseek it still doesn't. I have tried to uninstall and tried to reset the program.

:)

Bones1215, May 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu won't open.

Hi Dougie,

Corrupted system files could be one of the reason why Start Menu is not opening.

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps listed in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana
    see if it helps resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, May 12, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Soulseek will start and not open SOLVED - Similar Threads - Soulseek start open

2. Start menu isn't working [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu isn't working [SOLVED]: Hello there, after some events my start menu is not working anymore, here is the full story of what happened:I loaded from usb stick to another copy of windows, tried to access my user folder on main drive i needed to copy a file but i failed to do so. After that i loaded...
  3. how to solve this problem.. unable to open VS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve this problem.. unable to open VS: VS installed correctly but when i am clicking on the app it's showing the error system unauthorized access exception? path -- C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local...
  4. Pc Starting time open so many file how can i solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Starting time open so many file how can i solve this problem: Pc Starting time open so many file how can i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-starting-time-open-so-many-file-how-can-i-solve/2bb029f1-9af8-4b60-9648-d341d4380b2c
  5. Pc Starting time open so many file how can i solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Starting time open so many file how can i solve this problem: Pc Starting time open so many file how can i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-starting-time-open-so-many-file-how-can-i-solve/2bb029f1-9af8-4b60-9648-d341d4380b2c
  6. SOLVED: Can't get Open Shell to show Win 7-type Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED: Can't get Open Shell to show Win 7-type Start Menu: I've used Open Shell a few times before, and once I set the Start Menu Style to "Classic style" (one column) and rebooted, I got just what I wanted. But I just finished an in-place repair install and did the same thing again, I simply cannot get the Classic Start Menu....
  7. problem solving screen not coming on at start up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    problem solving screen not coming on at start up: didnt know where to put this as im not sure of the problem ive just upgraded a few pc parts and was hoping the problem might just go away, it didnt not suprisingly probably as i didnt upgrade the gpu or the monitor, whenever i start the pc up after its been turned for a...
  8. problem solving screen not coming on at start up

in Windows 10 Support
    problem solving screen not coming on at start up: didnt know where to put this as im not sure of the problem ive just upgraded a few pc parts and was hoping the problem might just go away, it didnt not suprisingly probably as i didnt upgrade the gpu or the monitor, whenever i start the pc up after its been turned for a...
  9. SOLUTION - Start menu disappears, start menu will not open [Solved]

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOLUTION - Start menu disappears, start menu will not open [Solved]: PROBLEM STATEMENT: All of the sudden one day the Start Menu in Win 10 stopped working, clicking the button or pressing the Win key had no effect. After spending hours exploring all manner of weird and wonderful *hacks* on the Internets to no effect I have stumbled across...
  10. [SOLVED] Folders not opening with double click

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Folders not opening with double click: Recently, an issue arised in which I can't open file folders with double click. The spinning wheel cursor shows up for a split second but nothing happens. I have to open context menu and choose Open to access the folder. I noticed I can't open folders within Chrome download...