Windows 10: Sound adjustment

Discus and support Sound adjustment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to adjust treble & bass sounds mixer. Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by grace&ben.., Apr 15, 2020.

1. Sound adjustment

How to adjust treble & bass sounds mixer. Windows 10?

:)

grace&ben.., Apr 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 15, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound adjustment :p

cadaveca, Apr 15, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound adjustment

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Sound adjustment

1. Sound adjustment - Similar Threads - Sound adjustment

2. Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings: Once again I am having audio problems that Microsoft seems after years to be unable to fix. Every time I try to change the sound settings for my headphones in Control panel under the sound devices menu, the menu that appears when I click on my device crashes and soft locks...
  3. Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings: Once again I am having audio problems that Microsoft seems after years to be unable to fix. Every time I try to change the sound settings for my headphones in Control panel under the sound devices menu, the menu that appears when I click on my device crashes and soft locks...
  4. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  5. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  6. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  7. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  8. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

9. How to adjust sound quality on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust sound quality on Windows 11?: Hi I downloaded a third-party app that allows me to stream movies. I noticed that only when opening the app is the overall sound quality diminished both for the system and the app. Although I can clearly hear everything, it has a hollowed-out quality. I noticed this while...
  10. How to adjust sound quality on Windows 11?

How to adjust sound quality on Windows 11?: Hi I downloaded a third-party app that allows me to stream movies. I noticed that only when opening the app is the overall sound quality diminished both for the system and the app. Although I can clearly hear everything, it has a hollowed-out quality. I noticed this while...