Windows 10: Sound adjustments on my pc

Discus and support Sound adjustments on my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a Dell Studio XPS 7100 Computer and I am trying to find how to adjust the sound output. It is obviously straightforward to adjust the volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bluenose1940, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Sound adjustments on my pc

I am using a Dell Studio XPS 7100 Computer and I am trying to find how to adjust the sound output. It is obviously straightforward to adjust the volume but, I cannot find a way of adjusting the bass and treble levels. I am not even certain that this is possible. Hopefully I have managed to attach some details that I have taken from the Device Manager that will aid any replies to my query.

My main aim is to increase the treble levels so that when I am watching an instructional video I will be able to understand what they are saying. The sound at the moment is a little muffled by the bass level. It's an age thing related to a deterioration in my hearing.

Sound adjustments on my pc [​IMG]

Thank you for any help that may be offered.

:)

Bluenose1940, Oct 29, 2017

2. Volume Icon in system tray won't open after installing latest Windows10 updates

Same here

Sharma Umakanthan, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Sound icon missing from taskbar

After upgrading to Windows 10. Sometimes, when the PC starts, the sound icon is missing from the taskbar. The only way to adjust the sound is to go through settings and search "system volume". Is there a way to ensure the icon appears every time the PC
    is powered? There is no problem with the sound only the adjustment icon.

The PC is home built with ASUS M3A32-MVP motherboard & SoundMAX is disabled by Windows 10.

lochaber_1, Oct 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Sound adjustments on my pc

Hi here are some examples:
    21 Best Free Sound Booster Software For Windows
    I think the first reference may be a but out of date (see next post - not free) ).

Your sound driver may provide enhancement features- or not.
    Here's my Realtek - I had to get one from Realtek directly rather than my manufacturer's driver.

Individual players often provide an equaliser:

Winamp and VLC player.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2017
  5. I use FxSound application for high definition sound and for its studio quality EQ.

FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound adjustments on my pc

1. Sound adjustments on my pc - Similar Threads - Sound adjustments

2. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  3. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  4. Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings

Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings: Once again I am having audio problems that Microsoft seems after years to be unable to fix. Every time I try to change the sound settings for my headphones in Control panel under the sound devices menu, the menu that appears when I click on my device crashes and soft locks...
  5. Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings: Once again I am having audio problems that Microsoft seems after years to be unable to fix. Every time I try to change the sound settings for my headphones in Control panel under the sound devices menu, the menu that appears when I click on my device crashes and soft locks...
  6. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  7. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  8. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  9. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  10. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound adjustments on my computer