Windows 10: Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working?

Discus and support Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I close at night the sound does not work till I do a repair, also several times it reports a problem found and needs to restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sanfordmiles, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working?

When I close at night the sound does not work till I do a repair, also several times it reports a problem found and needs to restart.

:)

sanfordmiles, Oct 30, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 9, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working? :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working?

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working?

1. Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working? - Similar Threads - Sound shut down

2. Shut down not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down not working: Can someone tell me why my pc is not shutting down because when I try to shutdown it won't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-not-working/08befb6a-0984-42af-bf25-13cf2893d060
  3. Shut down not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down not working: Can someone tell me why my pc is not shutting down because when I try to shutdown it won't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-not-working/08befb6a-0984-42af-bf25-13cf2893d060
  4. Shut down not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC shuts down before download is finished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC shuts down before download is finished: Hi, I've been trying to download a Windows 10 ISO in Firefox, but my PC auto shutdowns before the download finishes. I've set "Turn off the display" to Never, and also "Put the computer to sleep". I really need this file, so please help me....
  6. Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound...: Because I have tried them all but nothing.... thank you in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-solved-successfully-the-problem-with/b2134b01-66d4-44f7-ac6e-a643db63a235
  7. Windows shuts down before completing update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows shuts down before completing update: As the title states, Windows shuts down before the cumulative updates can finish. It gets to exactly 7% every time before shutting off completely. I've had this computer for about four months and I cannot recall it ever actually completing. The error code I'm getting when...
  8. PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work: Hi, Yesterday when I closed the lid, a while later it seemed to have shut itself down, and now it won't recognize its own speakers, the only way I can have sound now is to plug in additional speakers, or use my wireless headset. I have checked in the "Updates" tab in the...
  9. BSOD before shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD before shutting down: When I shut down my laptop, the screen went black like normal shutdown, but suddenly BSOD with IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL. Device Model: ASUS X450LCP (https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X450LC/HelpDesk_Download/) Here is the minidump file:...
  10. Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Light blinks before Shutting Down: When I sign out of my user profile on my 2 Acer laptops and then click shut down, the computer goes black indicating that it is shutting down. However, the power light blinks until it shuts down completely. I don't know if it's a hardware issue or what but when hibernation is...