Windows 10: SOUND AGAIN I GUESS

Discus and support SOUND AGAIN I GUESS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SO I just asked this question and when I was done some ridiculous SURVEY popped up which I thought would open another link for it. NOPE. Redirected me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gtaste, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Gtaste Win User

SOUND AGAIN I GUESS

SO I just asked this question and when I was done some ridiculous SURVEY popped up which I thought would open another link for it. NOPE. Redirected me and I GUESS deleted my question. I can not find my original question looked everywhere in my history. Lets fix this hmm Microsoft.

Can I have netflix steaming on another screen so my gf can watch tv, while I play my game on my screen with a head set on and her not hear my game and me not hear her show?

:)

Gtaste, Sep 17, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue SOUND AGAIN I GUESS :p

cadaveca, Sep 17, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 17, 2020
  4. SOUND AGAIN I GUESS

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

SOUND AGAIN I GUESS

1. SOUND AGAIN I GUESS - Similar Threads - SOUND AGAIN GUESS

2. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  3. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  4. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows sound and mouse problem? i guess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound and mouse problem? i guess: Hi!So i have been experiencing the weirdest problem everEverytime i turn on my pc it turns on normally, goes on desktop as it should but when i start to move my mouse its like teleporting like its not moving smoothly but like if i move it in astraight line its like jumping...
  6. Windows sound and mouse problem? i guess

Windows sound and mouse problem? i guess: Hi!So i have been experiencing the weirdest problem everEverytime i turn on my pc it turns on normally, goes on desktop as it should but when i start to move my mouse its like teleporting like its not moving smoothly but like if i move it in astraight line its like jumping...
  7. Windows sound and mouse problem? i guess

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  9. Dead pixels I guess

Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  10. no internet,i guess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet,i guess: umm,my windows is connected to my wifi but it says no internet access. the shocking thing is I AM ABLE TO SURF THE WEB IN CROME but not on EDGE of any other windows related app. Please help me i am not even able to search updates. HELP!!!!...