Windows 10: sound aint working

Discus and support sound aint working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Dell laptop and my sound starts stuttering thing day. The only thing I remember that change was the update for yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lebsak, Aug 26, 2022.

1. lebsak Win User

sound aint working

I have Dell laptop and my sound starts stuttering thing day. The only thing I remember that change was the update for yesterday.

:)

lebsak, Aug 26, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound aint working :p

cadaveca, Aug 26, 2022
  3. floriVV Win User
    audio aint working

audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart but I dont know how to do that and I dont want to cause trouble on the PC. Guide me please.

floriVV, Aug 26, 2022
  4. sound aint working

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

sound aint working

1. sound aint working - Similar Threads - sound aint working

2. Printer aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer aint working: My printer today is not working. It is new and it is working couple of days ago. I can print usign test print but when I print on my files it will sits on print queue. I checked if there is a paper jam but there is none. I even look to restart the computer and printer and...
  3. Printer aint working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer aint working: My printer today is not working. It is new and it is working couple of days ago. I can print usign test print but when I print on my files it will sits on print queue. I checked if there is a paper jam but there is none. I even look to restart the computer and printer and...
  4. Edge aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge aint working: Edge in Windows 11 never load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-aint-working/453856b6-45d8-4a99-8dcb-574f7815579d
  5. sound aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound aint working: I have Dell laptop and my sound starts stuttering thing day. The only thing I remember that change was the update for yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-aint-working/2fd1efe8-233e-4514-b5fa-b1f651be45da
  6. sound aint working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound aint working: I have Dell laptop and my sound starts stuttering thing day. The only thing I remember that change was the update for yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-aint-working/2fd1efe8-233e-4514-b5fa-b1f651be45da
  7. Bluetooth aint working

Bluetooth aint working: I cant connect my Huawei mouse on my Dell laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-aint-working/64caf5ac-95c1-4126-8fd9-529bbeb11872
  8. audio aint working

audio aint working: audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart but I dont know how to do that and I dont want to cause trouble on the PC. Guide me please....
  9. audio aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio aint working: audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart but I dont know how to do that and I dont want to cause trouble on the PC. Guide me please....
  10. audio aint working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps