Windows 10: Sound and audio out of sync on win10

Discus and support Sound and audio out of sync on win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been experiencing this while watching youtube or some other video streaming service for a while now, and I just can't figure out what's causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Unteroffizier Julius, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Sound and audio out of sync on win10

I've been experiencing this while watching youtube or some other video streaming service for a while now, and I just can't figure out what's causing this and how to fix it. The audio is usually fine for a while, and then the audio goes out of sync. It's a lot worse when watching live streams, then the audio is several seconds out of sync with the video.

I'm using win10 pro 64bit, intel core i5 4460 CPU, 8bg ram and an nvidia gtx 970 graphics card if it's any use.

:)

Unteroffizier Julius, Oct 15, 2018

2. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Sound and audio out of sync on win10

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Sound and audio out of sync on win10

1. Sound and audio out of sync on win10 - Similar Threads - Sound audio sync

2. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  3. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: Whenever i connect to home wifi my video and audio goes out of sync while watching online videos.But whenever i switch to mobile hotspot it run smoothly no out of sync,please help me. Give me a solution...
  4. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  5. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  6. Hdmi audio out not in sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdmi audio out not in sync: I have just noticed that my audio output from my laptop to my TV and from there to my sound system using optical cable is not in sync. This has been fine before but now it is not in sync. When I connect my laptop to a Bluetooth device for audio it is in sync, so just via HDMI...
  7. audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio out of sync: After the windows 10 update to version 2004, my audio and video are out of sync. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-out-of-sync/f1249390-48f2-49df-a510-504455142e65
  8. Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos: I just bought the Audioengine 5+ and Audioengine S8 speaker system about a month ago. The sound was awesome until after the Windows 10 ver. 2004 Update. I started experiencing sound going out of sync with video after the update. I updated the Realtek driver, but the sound...
  9. distorted and out of sync audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    distorted and out of sync audio: For the last few weeks I have been having issues with all streamed audio being distorted and out of sync with video. It affects all sources, youtube. netflix etc and happens in all browsers. It doesn't happen with local files. I have tried every solution I found online....
  10. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...