Windows 10: Sound and Camera not working after update 4559309

Discus and support Sound and Camera not working after update 4559309 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The sound trouble shooter gave me this: Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdMorgano, Jun 27, 2020.

1. EdMorgano Win User

Sound and Camera not working after update 4559309

The sound trouble shooter gave me this: Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. At least one of these services isn't running. So, how do I get these services turned on? The camera works with Dell Troubleshooter, but windows won't turn it on when I go to Start - Menu-Camera. Also, camera doesn't turn on at sign-in.

:)

EdMorgano, Jun 27, 2020

2. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Thanks.

Jose

Thank you for your reply.

Since the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing a
    System Restore to get your computer back to its previous state.

Note: System Restore will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed but won't affect your personal files.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Hi. Unfortunatelly System Restore only had one restore date and it did not solve the problem. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Thanks.

Jose

Thank you for your reply.

Since the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing a
    System Restore to get your computer back to its previous state.

Note: System Restore will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed but won't affect your personal files.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Riel Alc, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Sound and Camera not working after update 4559309 - Similar Threads - Sound Camera working

2. sound mic and camera are not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    sound mic and camera are not working: Hello The sound mic and camera are not working and window is unable to update. In the update section the following message appears. "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070003" How to sort it out?...
  3. Camera not working After update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working After update: I've updated my PC. After doing, camera app is not working. I used Skype video call feature last on 5th Aug. Since then it stopped working. Error code is mentioned below. Please someone help me. [ATTACH]...
  4. Camera Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Not Working After Update: Hi, Does anyone of you experience this kind of issue in your laptop's camera? The light indicator beside is lit when I open my camera bu on my screen it is just displaying that. Hope that someone could help me here. Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  5. How to remove Update kbid=4559309?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to remove Update kbid=4559309?: For some reason Microsoft is calling this update kbid=4559309 an essential update and it cannot be uninstalled from Control Panel or cmd line. I've tried several times. The error is along the lines of this is an essential update and cannot be installed. Yet all it describes...
  6. After Update KB 4559309, cannot create new folders, Win+R not working, and cannot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Update KB 4559309, cannot create new folders, Win+R not working, and cannot...: Update KB4559309 was installed on 6/29 Since then, I have noticed that I cannot create new folders at all in File Explorer or Desktop, and cannot even right-click at all in File Explorer or Desktop. Right-clicking results in nothing - no menu options at all. Right-clicking...
  7. Camera not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working after update: After the latest windows update my laptop camera does not work. It is not even listed in Device Manager. A few updates ago my battery stop working as well. With this last update I cannot even start me laptop with the battery inserted into the laptop. I have to take the...
  8. camera doesn't work after update

camera doesn't work after update: Hi, Since I installed the windowsupdate version 1909, my camera isn't working properly. It's giving an error but constantly switching from giving errors to working to giving errors. Error is also changing constantly from 0xA00F4289<ActiveCameraUnplugged> to...
  9. Built in Camera not working after update

Built in Camera not working after update: I'm using a 2 month old Dell XPS 13 laptop and following the latest updates, the built in camera is no longer working. I normally use Skype and in the Skype Settings, in Video its showing No Device Found. Dell don't see it as their issue as its a Microsoft Update that's...
  10. Built in Camera not working after update

Built in Camera not working after update: I'm using a 2 month old Dell XPS 13 laptop and following the latest updates, the built in camera is no longer working. I normally use Skype and in the Skype Settings, in Video its showing No Device Found. Dell don't see it as their issue as its a Microsoft Update that's...