Windows 10: Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

Discus and support Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sound and Ethernet connection not available after power-off and normal startup. Then I do a RESTART and everything works fine including sound ann my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AlexWatsa, Apr 11, 2019.

1. AlexWatsa Win User

Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

Sound and Ethernet connection not available after power-off and normal startup. Then I do a RESTART and everything works fine including sound ann my Ethernet connection?

:)

AlexWatsa, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

windows10 startup sound not working

Hi,

For us to provide you with the a proper solution, are you only referring to the startup sound? If not, have you tried playing audio from different programs?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Sound troubleshooter in Control Panel to check for any errors.

Here are the steps:

• Click on Search/Cortana, and type Troubleshooting.
    • In the results, click on Troubleshooting (Control Panel).
    • In the Troubleshooting window, click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Sound, click on Playing audio.

Note: We also suggest that you run Hardware and Devices under Devices.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

1. Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup - Similar Threads - Sound Etherner connection

2. why is spatial sound not available ?????

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is spatial sound not available ?????: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  3. no connections available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no connections available: hello, I went to use my laptop one day and the internet just didn't want to work, I get to a point where it gives me an error message "Windows could not start the WLAN AutoConfig service on Local Computer. Error 0xc00ce: 0xc00ce508" I have tried so many...
  4. Delayed detection of usb storage at startup (device connected sound)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delayed detection of usb storage at startup (device connected sound): I experience a delayed detection of usb storage at startup (device connected sound) with uefi + ultra fast boot I didn't have that issue at all when my win 10 had been booting with MBR/BIOS + ultra fast boot. The process was slower somewhat, and, I guess, the enclosure had...
  5. sound driver not available

sound driver not available: Sound is not working on my dell latitude, windows 10 professional laptop. I pulled up device manager and tried to update driver, but none is available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-not-available/5f7573de-b5f3-4805-8360-011e060d4f83
  6. Startup/Welcome Sound

Startup/Welcome Sound: Hi all, I noticed that all the Technical Preview (Evaluation copies) updates do not contain any Windows Startup or Welcome sound. Will the final release of Windows 10 contain a start up sound ? Cheers. 7859
  7. Custom Startup Sound Plays on "RESTART" but not "STARTUP"

Custom Startup Sound Plays on "RESTART" but not "STARTUP": Most mysterious: I've tried everything I know, but the personal startup sound (.wav) I want (to complement my personalized LockScreen) shows as the selected WindowsLogon sound on the select screen, and plays when [>TEST] button pressed. The "Play Windows Startup sound" is...
  8. No Startup or Shutdown Sound

No Startup or Shutdown Sound: Yes, I have the box checked to play sounds on startup under the sound tab in Control Panel. Does anyone have any ideas for me? When I test other sounds on the sound tab they play fine. I have noticed that Dolby Home Theater v4 did not migrate with the upgrade from Win 7....
  9. Sound muted at startup

Sound muted at startup: Since I installed Windows 10, whenever I start my laptop the sound is muted by default. It doesn't happen with a restart, only when starting after a shut down. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know it's a first world problem, but it's annoying. 32520
  10. Intermittent Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Startup Sound: When I start my computer, sometimes the Startup Sound plays & sometimes it doesn't. There's no difference in the way I shut down the computer each time, 'Play Windows Startup Sound' in my Sound Schemes has always been checked; this is just baffling to me as to why the sound...