Windows 10: Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

Discus and support Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sound and Ethernet connection not available after power-off and normal startup. Then I do a RESTART and everything works fine including sound ann my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AlexWatsa, Apr 11, 2019.

1. AlexWatsa Win User

Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

Sound and Ethernet connection not available after power-off and normal startup. Then I do a RESTART and everything works fine including sound ann my Ethernet connection?

:)

AlexWatsa, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

windows10 startup sound not working

Hi,

For us to provide you with the a proper solution, are you only referring to the startup sound? If not, have you tried playing audio from different programs?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Sound troubleshooter in Control Panel to check for any errors.

Here are the steps:

• Click on Search/Cortana, and type Troubleshooting.
    • In the results, click on Troubleshooting (Control Panel).
    • In the Troubleshooting window, click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Sound, click on Playing audio.

Note: We also suggest that you run Hardware and Devices under Devices.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup

1. Sound and Etherner connection not available at startup - Similar Threads - Sound Etherner connection

2. No sound on StartUp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound on StartUp: I got no sound when i boot the computer. I have to restart audiosrv service and after that, it works until i boot the pc again. this is really annoying, did someone counter the same problem and knows a solution? thanks! submitted by /u/Sharkymoto [link] [comments]...
  3. Hardware connect sound on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware connect sound on startup: Hey guys. Since the new windows 10 install a few months ago, i get a device connect sound upon logging into my desktop. I've checked the event viewer and see a few things... does anybody know how to figure out exactly what it is and put it to rest? Here's what i'm seeing...
  4. Not connected - connections are available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not connected - connections are available: Network and Internet settings say I'm not connected ... but I am connected, using internet and sending/receiving email. WiFi working on other devices. Any clues?...
  5. Startup Sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Sounds: How do I change startup sounds? I've edited the Regedit file, I've turned off fast startup, ticked the box labeled "play windows startup sounds", and changed the default sound to my own sound, but it still plays the basic windows 7 startup sound. submitted by /u/zaanirk06...
  6. startup sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup sound: Heya MS community, I am having some trouble after installing windows 10. I am getting the same startup sound as it was in my previous version of windowswindows 7 professional. I have also removed the previous version of windows from my pc. Please tell me how should I...
  7. No connections are available

No connections are available: For about 6 days I've been unable to access the internet. I've restarted my laptop at least twice a day ever since it happened, in case it would fix itself eventually. I've tried updating the network drivers several times, but all of them have failed. I downloaded drivers...
  8. USB 2.0 Etherner Adapter Driver

USB 2.0 Etherner Adapter Driver: Hi I bought from the markat USB Ethernet Adapter Version QTS1081B no 9700 and it has CD for driver installation hence may laptop has no CD drive so where can i download applicable driver from?...
  9. no connections available

no connections available: hello, I went to use my laptop one day and the internet just didn't want to work, I get to a point where it gives me an error message "Windows could not start the WLAN AutoConfig service on Local Computer. Error 0xc00ce: 0xc00ce508" I have tried so many...
  10. sound driver not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound driver not available: Sound is not working on my dell latitude, windows 10 professional laptop. I pulled up device manager and tried to update driver, but none is available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-not-available/5f7573de-b5f3-4805-8360-011e060d4f83