Windows 10: Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

Discus and support Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I built a new pc recently and i plugged in my headset. No sound was heard nor did the mic work. I tried everything I could. I installed drivers, used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by estebanixsalmeron, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

I built a new pc recently and i plugged in my headset. No sound was heard nor did the mic work. I tried everything I could. I installed drivers, used the audio troubleshoot option and everything I found online. Sound does work on the PC using the USB or HDMI and the headset also works perfectly on other devices. I don't know what's the problem and I would be really appreciated if someone could help me.

:)

estebanixsalmeron, Nov 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. :p

Solaris17, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

1. Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. - Similar Threads - Sound mic working

2. Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc: Ive had my headset for a good while now, and it works great on my xbox. Its a Sades brand. I finally bought a pc but when i tried to talk to people in game on my pc they couldnt hear me, but i could hear them fine. My computer has two headphone ports, but one of them doesnt...
  3. Headset with mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset with mic isn't working: Hello, My computer system uses Realtek HIgh Definition Audio software for speakers and sound. I am not having trouble getting sound out of my computer's speakers. However, my headset with mic is not working. I cannot figure out how to fix this because I still get the two...
  4. bluetooth headset working mic is not

bluetooth headset working mic is not: hello i am trying to communicate with friends but cannot as i am blocked by an obstacle of not having access to a microphone on my headset. i can hear my friends but they cant hear me. i am using a turtle beach stealth 700 Bluetooth headset and am operating on an msi codex...
  5. Headset not working as both mic and headset

Headset not working as both mic and headset: My headset stopped working on a single port as both headset and mic. It shows unplugged mic no matter what I do. I've tried over 1hr of advance things - unplugged replugged - restart computer - uninstall drivers - install new drivers - realtek audio manager settings...
  6. My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS

My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS: So I just got finished fixing all my drivers. I hoped fixing my drivers would fix my microphone issues, but it didn't. I use a pair of Astro A10s, and I was having absolutely no problems on Tuesday. What gives?...
  7. Headset Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic: I recently just built a new pc. Everything was fine until I plugged in my Astro A 10 headphones and the mic that is already on wasn't detected. Any solutions/answers on how to get my mic to be recognized? I have Windows 10 64 bit. I have yet to activate windows yet though....
  8. my Astro A-50 headset is not working on my pc

my Astro A-50 headset is not working on my pc: my headset does not work, it will not input anything or output anything it was working ages ago but then it suddenly stopped working and Idk why p.s i'm on windows 10 with a tornado r3 gaming pc with an Astro A-50 Headset...
  9. Headset Mic Not Working

Headset Mic Not Working: I really need some help. I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset. So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped. It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore. The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer. I...
  10. My headset’s mic not working in Win10

My headset’s mic not working in Win10: My headset (model hyper x cloud core)’s mic is not working when i plug the headset into the green audio port. Even i plugged it into red audio port, the mic can be recognize but it come with a extremely low sound. I am using a desktop. OS is Windows 10 64bit, Motherboard is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my microone on my headset is not producing any noise on my pc