Windows 10: Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

Discus and support Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I built a new pc recently and i plugged in my headset. No sound was heard nor did the mic work. I tried everything I could. I installed drivers, used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by estebanixsalmeron, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

I built a new pc recently and i plugged in my headset. No sound was heard nor did the mic work. I tried everything I could. I installed drivers, used the audio troubleshoot option and everything I found online. Sound does work on the PC using the USB or HDMI and the headset also works perfectly on other devices. I don't know what's the problem and I would be really appreciated if someone could help me.

:)

estebanixsalmeron, Nov 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. :p

Solaris17, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

1. Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc. - Similar Threads - Sound mic working

2. No mic for my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mic for my headset: I just installed a new Bluetooth system and I had to remove my headset but when I paired it only connected audio. I did try clicking the sound button but on stereo was there no ag free....
  3. No mic for my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mic for my headset: I just installed a new Bluetooth system and I had to remove my headset but when I paired it only connected audio. I did try clicking the sound button but on stereo was there no ag free....
  4. No mic for my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my headset mic not working on my pc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my headset mic not working on my pc???: I recently got my B550 GAMING X V2 pc about 3-4 weeks ago. Whenever I try to connect my headset to it GSP 201 the sound works fine, but my mic does not work. I am not sure how to fix it or what to do to try and fix it. Whenever I try to connect my headset to any other device...
  6. Why is my headset mic not working on my pc???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my headset mic not working on my pc???: I recently got my B550 GAMING X V2 pc about 3-4 weeks ago. Whenever I try to connect my headset to it GSP 201 the sound works fine, but my mic does not work. I am not sure how to fix it or what to do to try and fix it. Whenever I try to connect my headset to any other device...
  7. My headset mic stopped working on my new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset mic stopped working on my new pc: I built my PC and got everything setup. However, when I tried out my mic, sometimes I would hear static or nothing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, but that didn't work. Any solutions? submitted by /u/Shadow_Tech_101 [link] [comments]...
  8. My headset mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset mic isn't working: I was using my headset and headset mic on just one audio jack just fine up till today when now I can only use my headset mic or headphones. submitted by /u/Shoto-Todaroki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9j8x7/my_headset_mic_isnt_working/
  9. Headset mic plays internal pc sounds

Headset mic plays internal pc sounds: I might have been deafening everyone I play with on discord w/o know until a friend told me today. The mic just transmits the game audio, video audio, music audio that I run into it and it sounds horrible, not even quality transmission whenn I called myself from another...
  10. My headset’s mic not working in Win10

My headset’s mic not working in Win10: My headset (model hyper x cloud core)’s mic is not working when i plug the headset into the green audio port. Even i plugged it into red audio port, the mic can be recognize but it come with a extremely low sound. I am using a desktop. OS is Windows 10 64bit, Motherboard is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant get microphone to work on windows 10 with xbox controller

2. my microone on my headset is not producing any noise on my pc