Windows 10: Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

Discus and support Sound and Mouse lag Freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my problem is that is have problems With sound (Razer Kreaken Pro v2) and my mouse (Logitech G503 Hero). The PC is sooo new and i don't know waht to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kukulku, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

So my problem is that is have problems With sound (Razer Kreaken Pro v2) and my mouse (Logitech G503 Hero). The PC is sooo new and i don't know waht to do that happend so 4 weeks after i Bought it i have let the pc Built. And some times the hole pc is lagging.

With the sound i have a Stuttering/Crackling sound

The issues that i have with my mouse is that the thing laggs or freezis

i tried everithing like unsintall all drivers and re install all drivers i have the latest drivers on my grafiks and windows 10 updeates.

Mianbord : MSI x570-a pro

CPU : Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: RTX 2070 Super

Ram: 16 GB DDR 4 Crosair

Power Supply: 600W

PLS i need HELP

AND I DON'T WANT TO FLEX

submitted by /u/kukulku
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kukulku, Mar 21, 2020
  2. GodTempo Win User

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play
    a game and moved my mouse it would lag/freeze. I tried using a different mouse and i also tried to change the port nothing would work. I also made sure i was on the latest drivers which i was. The problem is that whenever i move my mouse whatever im doing
    would lag/freeze. If i use the trackpad on the laptop it wouldn't lag or freeze.

My laptop is a HP 15 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16GHz

Ram: 4.00 GB

64 bit operating system

Windows 10 Home

Version: 1909

GodTempo, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mouse 3500 lags

Hi,

The lag or freeze error that you encountered when using your wireless mouse can be related to either software or hardware issue. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using the wireless mouse on a different device? If yes, did you encounter the same concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Sound and Mouse lag Freezing :)

anticlutch, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

1. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing - Similar Threads - Sound Mouse lag

2. Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 11, I use ELAN Driver for the touchpad.Recently, The touchpad seems to randomly lag or freeze, especially after clicking on the touchpad and sometimes clicking on it again stops the lagging. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...
  3. Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 11, I use ELAN Driver for the touchpad.Recently, The touchpad seems to randomly lag or freeze, especially after clicking on the touchpad and sometimes clicking on it again stops the lagging. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...
  4. Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver: I updated my AMD based laptop to latest version of driver Adrenalin 2020 and mouse lagging or stutter appeared and i can't get rid of it. I read in some article that's i should disable HDCP but unfortunately there's no a such thing in my driver setting I tried to install...
  5. Sound stutter and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound stutter and mouse lag: I've had the same build with windows 10 for months, no issues until a few weeks ago where my audio started stuttering. This is the most obvious symptom, but when it happens, any video I might be playing also lags, and the mouse movement lags as well. It happens a few times an...
  6. Mouse Lag & Sound Distortion

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Lag & Sound Distortion: WinVer 2004 After several days since last boot, I start to notice mouse lag, almost like a stutter (Logitech M510 wireless mouse). Also, system sounds are increasingly distorted; e.g. when starting a reboot with an open application, I get the Windows chime that accompanies...
  7. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  8. Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  9. Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  10. Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Even though we have a touch screen based Windows 10 devices, the mouse remains an important part of usage, especially when you want to do some hardcore work. When using Touch, it’s a bit hard to drag – and when [...] This post Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. omen 15 2020 mouse lag audio stuttee