Windows 10: Sound and Music

Discus and support Sound and Music in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to stop the sound playing cards while I have my music on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Plantos005, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Sound and Music

How to stop the sound playing cards while I have my music on?

:)

Plantos005, Oct 2, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound and Music :p

cadaveca, Oct 2, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Jaux Win User

Sound and Music

No sound from Groove Music

On my Microsoft Lumia 950 (AT&T) Groove Music player syncs properly, it used to work perfectly with Bluetooth, wired headphones, or just through the phone speaker. Then, while right in the middle of a playlist it stopped producing sound. The songs show
    as if they're playing, but there is no sound. I have followed the suggested troubleshooting steps, but there is still no sound.

Jaux, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Sound and Music

1. Sound and Music - Similar Threads - Sound Music

2. Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?: I am currently on windows 10 pro 22H2. I use spotify desktop for listening to music. The problem is that for certain occasions, in I switch windows, like if im in chrome searching on 15 volume, and i go back into spotify, it brings back the volume to 4. What can I do to stop...
  3. Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?: I am currently on windows 10 pro 22H2. I use spotify desktop for listening to music. The problem is that for certain occasions, in I switch windows, like if im in chrome searching on 15 volume, and i go back into spotify, it brings back the volume to 4. What can I do to stop...
  4. Why does window lover sound of my music when I chage windows, and how can i turn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...: Hi!I have a dell laptop with a 13th gen intel procesor, whenever playing a video with music in it or sounds from a crowd it muffles the sound of music or noises, as if it were applying some sort of noise cancelling to music being played through the speakers, which I think...
  6. My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...

My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...: Hi!I have a dell laptop with a 13th gen intel procesor, whenever playing a video with music in it or sounds from a crowd it muffles the sound of music or noises, as if it were applying some sort of noise cancelling to music being played through the speakers, which I think...
  7. I Don,t have sound when i play games but it works when i listen music waching YouTube

I Don,t have sound when i play games but it works when i listen music waching YouTube: Pls someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-when-i-play-games-but-it-works/c3dd9456-714d-4244-89fb-692fcde7f952
  8. I Don,t have sound when i play games but it works when i listen music waching YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Don,t have sound when i play games but it works when i listen music waching YouTube: Pls someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-when-i-play-games-but-it-works/c3dd9456-714d-4244-89fb-692fcde7f952
  9. I Don,t have sound when i play games but it works when i listen music waching YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. windows 11 when waking from sleep and changing app with the mouse a music sound comes up.

windows 11 when waking from sleep and changing app with the mouse a music sound comes up.: When I wake up my PC running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 with keyboard or mouse a music sound comes up it also happens when changing apps. Tried the sound troubleshooter but did not find any problems. Also tried the Personalization->Themes ->Sound and searched for the music sound...