Windows 10: Sound and program shuttering

Discus and support Sound and program shuttering in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! I'm getting sound and program shuttering and my mouse pointer since the newest Windows 10 update I guess. This problem comes up since last Thurday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rugabi94, Jun 5, 2016.

1. rugabi94 Win User

Sound and program shuttering

Hi!
    I'm getting sound and program shuttering and my mouse pointer since the newest Windows 10 update I guess. This problem comes up since last Thurday and it's really annoying. I've tried nearly 2 ideas but none worked. It's due to system and memory compression maybe. When it uses around 10% of CPU then I experience the problems. It's uses ntsokrnl.exe.
    I've tried many solutions but none of them worked.
    -Start->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Task Scheduler->Task Scheduler
    Library->Microsoft->Windows->MemoryDiagnostic after I disabled the \Microsoft\Windows\MemoryDiagnostic - >RunFullMemoryDiagnostic then disable it.
    Any ideas to solve this problem?

:)

rugabi94, Jun 5, 2016

2. how to disable the flash and sound of the camera of N73?

If you really want to mute your shutter sound, you have to use cCamera. This program will allow you to do just that.

delixis---01, Jun 5, 2016
  3. zitseng Win User
    how do I mute the shutter sound of the camera on a n95 8gb?

On my old N73, in silent mode there is no shutter sound. But on my N95 8GB, the shutter sound is there even in silent mode. Sound and program shuttering :(

zitseng, Jun 5, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Have you tried the latest drivers for your mouse?

swarfega, Jun 5, 2016
  5. rugabi94 Win User
    I have Razer Naga and the newest driver. I think not the mouse causes the problem.

rugabi94, Jun 5, 2016
  6. rugabi94 Win User
    I made now a sound sample, what my problem is. After I restart the PC this problem is disappears and couple of minutes comes back again.
    Sound shuttering - YouTube

rugabi94, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound and program shuttering - Similar Threads - Sound program shuttering

2. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  3. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode: I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also...
  4. Windows lags and shutters in certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lags and shutters in certain programs: Hello, I’ve recently build a very powerful machine and in the next few days after that I had some really annoying/weird problems going on: - I installed photoshop and ccleaner and when I open these specific softwares I experience some sort of lag, as if my mouse cursor goes...
  5. Sound and GUI shuttering after scanning for hardware changes in device manager after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound and GUI shuttering after scanning for hardware changes in device manager after...: I’ve been experiencing this weird issue since I upgraded to windows 10 2004 yesterday when you scan for hardware changes my whole pc becomes stuttery I.e stuttery mouse, extremely choppy sound and unplayable video, sluggish gui. By the looks of things it made it permanent...
  6. Shuttering screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shuttering screen: I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5 hours to finish but once done my entire screen on the setup was lagging and stuttering. I finished the setup and it was still...
  7. Lag & Shuttering in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag & Shuttering in games: All games are shuttering and lagging after disabling windows full screen optimisation with vsync off. Games are giving high fps even higher than refresh rate. But the 80 fps is falling to 10 fps for 1-2 second and it is happening in every minute & in every game....
  8. Camera Shutter Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Shutter Click: Following the latest Windows 10 update, I have been hearing the sound of a camera shutter click coming through the speakers at regular (~10 sec) intervals. (This is definitely not a hard drive problem!) Any idea what is triggering it? How do I turn it off?...
  9. Window 10 Sound Crackling, Shuttering, and Slow motion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 Sound Crackling, Shuttering, and Slow motion: i never update window 10 recently even all driver. after back home for holiday, all that problem come. but i noticed power plug in affect cracking sound, slow motion on my window 10. Unplug power plug it(battery only) work fine. i used power socket from 13A 240V. i think...
  10. why does my pc make random camera shutter sounds?

in Windows 10 Support
    why does my pc make random camera shutter sounds?: I have a desktop and laptop, both on Windows 10, and both make random camera shutter sounds. Has any-one come across this before and how did you rectify the issue? 78739