Windows 10: Sound and volume out of sync after update

Discus and support Sound and volume out of sync after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the last update my volume has been out of whack to say the least, starts extremely loud then to a hush. With youtube and any video game I play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoyG, Mar 2, 2019.

1. JoyG Win User

Sound and volume out of sync after update

After the last update my volume has been out of whack to say the least, starts extremely loud then to a hush. With youtube and any video game I play. I've not seen anyone else with this issue YET. Is anyone else experiencing this and did you remedy it? I'm really annoyed. Thanks.*Sick*Sick*Sick*Devil

:)

JoyG, Mar 2, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound and volume out of sync after update :p

cadaveca, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Sound and volume out of sync after update

Volume

Hi,

An outdated sound card driver may be causing this issue with your volume settings. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer after the Update?

Meanwhile, you may temporarily adjust your computer volume by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Volume and hit Enter.
    • You can then choose whether to adjust your Speakers,
      System
      Sounds, or browser volume.

Moreover, we recommend updating your device drivers by following these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Expand the Sound, video and game controllers'
      category to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Furthermore, we suggest running the audio troubleshooter to find and resolve audio problems automatically.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Sound and volume out of sync after update

1. Sound and volume out of sync after update - Similar Threads - Sound volume sync

2. Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker: I am creating a video using several videos and pictures. The sound of the videos is not properly working as it start with 5 sec. delay when I create the unified video. It works properly if I look only to on video....
  3. Sound and audio out of sync on win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound and audio out of sync on win10: I've been experiencing this while watching youtube or some other video streaming service for a while now, and I just can't figure out what's causing this and how to fix it. The audio is usually fine for a while, and then the audio goes out of sync. It's a lot worse when...
  4. sound volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound volume: The maximum volume my computer can produce,can be set by the icon with the speaker, next to the clock at ther bottom of the screen. But can ik do this with a code in in my delphi program? WaveOutputSetVolume does not work....
  5. no volume/sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no volume/sound: I HAD MY LENOVO LAPTOP UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY. I HAVE NO SOUND. WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THE PROBLEM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/no-volumesound/7a02cee9-ea9d-4214-8685-5f99fe7d8e9e
  6. Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES

Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES: Windows 10 is a piece of dog poop. I got a required updATE. After which, all non microsoft apps- FB, youtube etc has very LOW sound volume. Can you FIX this? Another worthless app is Windows Edge....
  7. Volume/Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume/Sound: My volume works, but when I press the volume button in the bottom right corner, nothing happens. When it did work, I was able to adjust my volume from 0% (muted) to 100% (full volume) but now nothing pops up. Why did this happen and how do I fix this? I tried talking to a...
  8. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  9. Sound Volume Icon

Sound Volume Icon: The sound icon is missing from the taskbar....how do you get it back? 13944
  10. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965