Windows 10: Sound and volume out of sync after update

Discus and support Sound and volume out of sync after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the last update my volume has been out of whack to say the least, starts extremely loud then to a hush. With youtube and any video game I play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoyG, Mar 2, 2019.

1. JoyG Win User

Sound and volume out of sync after update

After the last update my volume has been out of whack to say the least, starts extremely loud then to a hush. With youtube and any video game I play. I've not seen anyone else with this issue YET. Is anyone else experiencing this and did you remedy it? I'm really annoyed. Thanks.*Sick*Sick*Sick*Devil

:)

JoyG, Mar 2, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound and volume out of sync after update :p

cadaveca, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Sound and volume out of sync after update

Volume

Hi,

An outdated sound card driver may be causing this issue with your volume settings. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer after the Update?

Meanwhile, you may temporarily adjust your computer volume by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Volume and hit Enter.
    • You can then choose whether to adjust your Speakers,
      System
      Sounds, or browser volume.

Moreover, we recommend updating your device drivers by following these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Expand the Sound, video and game controllers'
      category to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Furthermore, we suggest running the audio troubleshooter to find and resolve audio problems automatically.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Sound and volume out of sync after update

1. Sound and volume out of sync after update - Similar Threads - Sound volume sync

2. Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync: Every once in a while I notice that the left and right channel volume of my headset is lopsided and I go into sound properties to fix it. One of the channels will have 2-4 more volume than the other. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the first place? I change...
  3. Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync: Every once in a while I notice that the left and right channel volume of my headset is lopsided and I go into sound properties to fix it. One of the channels will have 2-4 more volume than the other. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the first place? I change...
  4. Windows 11 sound out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sound out of sync: I tried everything to fix it... I use Infinity Glide N133 as my output device and it's bluetooth, I recieve major voice delay in youtbe videos... idk why but videos pause for a sec or 2 at the start of it and when played/pause and the audio goes completely out of sync : I...
  5. Windows 11 sound out of sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sound out of sync: I tried everything to fix it... I use Infinity Glide N133 as my output device and it's bluetooth, I recieve major voice delay in youtbe videos... idk why but videos pause for a sec or 2 at the start of it and when played/pause and the audio goes completely out of sync : I...
  6. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  7. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  8. sound volume and beeping after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound volume and beeping after update: After updating windows last night the volume in windows has changed a lot, going from nothing to 2 on the slider makes it sound like what close to max used to be. Changing the volume also makes an annoying beep that I am supposed to be able to turn off in sound settings, but...
  9. Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos: I just bought the Audioengine 5+ and Audioengine S8 speaker system about a month ago. The sound was awesome until after the Windows 10 ver. 2004 Update. I started experiencing sound going out of sync with video after the update. I updated the Realtek driver, but the sound...
  10. Sound and audio out of sync on win10

Sound and audio out of sync on win10: I've been experiencing this while watching youtube or some other video streaming service for a while now, and I just can't figure out what's causing this and how to fix it. The audio is usually fine for a while, and then the audio goes out of sync. It's a lot worse when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update has put videos/sound out of synch

2. volume out of sync

3. audio video out of sync after update