Windows 10: Sound Balance Button is missing

Discus and support Sound Balance Button is missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a new wireless headset, Arctis 7, and the left side is louder than the right side. I can't change the sound balance because the button is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElijahHarrison2, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Sound Balance Button is missing

I just bought a new wireless headset, Arctis 7, and the left side is louder than the right side. I can't change the sound balance because the button is missing, despite every other wired device having the option. From everything that I've seen it seems to be an issue specific to Windows 10 1903 and I haven't seen an actual response from Microsoft. I would greatly appreciate any help on this issue. Sound Balance Button is missing d63defc2-9bec-458d-b79e-5f1a2e358fd4?upload=true.png

:)

ElijahHarrison2, Sep 17, 2019

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Windows Sound Balance

I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing.

Thanks, Randy

saveusrandy, Sep 17, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Sound Balance Button is missing

Windows Sound Balance

Will this work ?...................

Go to Speakers Properties > Advanced tab > Restore Defaults

davidhk, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Sound Balance Button is missing

1. Sound Balance Button is missing - Similar Threads - Sound Balance Button

2. CREATE Button missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CREATE Button missing?: I'm trying to edit a video already uploaded to YT. But my Windows 10 photo ap does not have a CREATE Button... Any help is surely appreciated and take it slow...I'm old! LOL...
  3. Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods | Windows Sound Balance: Ok, Hello everyone! I connect my airpods to my gaming PC right and when i use them the left airpod is louder than the other and I've gone to settings and it doesn't give me the option to change the left and right audio balance, they move together. I really don't know what...
  4. How to balance sound in Windows 10 1903?

How to balance sound in Windows 10 1903?: In versions of Windows 10 prior to 1903, I would type 'Sound' into the Search, and open the Mixer in the control panel, and balance Sound between my left and right ears. In Windows 10 Home 1903, this doesn't seem to be available anymore. How can I do the same thing? From...
  5. Import button missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import button missing: Windows 10, Office 365 No import button on C:user/member/contact folder - how can I import .vcf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-button-missing/981a3c9a-e3b7-4249-b5fd-18b91784e348"
  6. Missing notification Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing notification Button: i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause i've been getting the ones i haven't disabled under notification settings. any idea how to get it back, or an alternative...
  7. sound buttons not working

sound buttons not working: My F10, F11 and F12 used to control my sound but have stopped working. I have an apple mac with windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-buttons-not-working/4e4650d7-7704-4971-a45d-d8d90111d033
  8. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...
  9. Start Button Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Button Missing: Suddenly, my Start button disappeared after updating Windows 10. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/start-button-missing/a51b3d37-c831-43dc-983d-b4fe5ff9298e
  10. Windows Sound Balance

Windows Sound Balance: I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing. Thanks, Randy 44812