Windows 10: Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

Discus and support Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laffytaffy, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the sound balance to make it louder on one side and quieter on the other. Today for some reason however this is not working. Anytime I adjust sound both sides adjust remaining even. The symbols for Left (L) and Right (R) have also been replaced by 1 and 2. I've tried reinstalling/reconnecting the headphones but nothing works. If anyone could share a fix I'd greatly appreciate it.

:)

Laffytaffy, Jun 15, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 16, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 16, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Hi, what sort of headphones are they? Plain ordinary analogue.. USB..?
    Do they require a driver? If so, is it installed ok?

There are several threads about headphone issues on this forum, so suggest you also try searching the forum for 'headphones'. May give you a clue.

E.g.
    Audio Issues - Quiet no detection of headphones - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10 - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

1. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound Balance working

2. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  3. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  4. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones - Windows 11: Audio Balance is locked on my headphones.I can not turn the volume up on one side without the other side also changing. it is impossible to move these sliders independently.This is an Accessibility issue related to partial deafness... I require more gain on one side than the...
  6. Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones - Windows 11: Audio Balance is locked on my headphones.I can not turn the volume up on one side without the other side also changing. it is impossible to move these sliders independently.This is an Accessibility issue related to partial deafness... I require more gain on one side than the...
  7. I can't adjust sound balance for my bluetooth headphones

I can't adjust sound balance for my bluetooth headphones: I have a minor hearing issue, and my hearing is a bit worse on one ear than on the other one, so I always have to adjust sound balance to be comfortable. The problem with balance actually occured around 1.5 years ago and nothing I found on the internet helped, so I gave up...
  8. Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10: I know how to get to the balance option, but instead of balancing left and right, it gives me the option of balancing 1 and 2. The type of headphones are e7 cowins if that helps at all. Edit: Both of the balance adjusters move together and just change overall volume....
  9. Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10

Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10: With my phone, I can easily adjust the balance of my Bluetooth headphones and with other Bluetooth headphones on the same device, I can mix it. But for some reason with these specific headphones (Skullcandy hesh 2 wireless) the sliders are attached and don't let me move them...
  10. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 headset balance locked together

2. windows 10 speaker balance slider not working

3. adjust the balance headphone windows 10 no slider

4. sound balance bluetooth,
  5. wireless headset had no balance slider on sound settings,
  6. how to fix balance on my bluetooth headphones,
  7. how do adjust balance on bluetooth headphones,
  8. windows 10 sound balance locked,
  9. how to balance sound in bluetooth headphones windows 10,
  10. audio balance not working on windows 10,
  11. headphone balance not showing,