Windows 10: Sound Banner

Discus and support Sound Banner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I increase my volume now this appears. How do I remove the chrome.exe sound banner? It never used to appear before.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abrar Mustafa, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Sound Banner

Whenever I increase my volume now this appears. How do I remove the chrome.exe sound banner? It never used to appear before. Sound Banner 4336321b-be73-404b-8ab0-026c93ebd39a?upload=true.png

:)

Abrar Mustafa, Jun 6, 2019

2. Mail sounds required, but not notification banners

Where do these settings come from? I don't have the same. 2 possible locations. Within "system", then "notifications and actions". But the options there are:

--------------------------------------------------------------

"get notifications from apps and other senders"

"show notifications on the lock screen"

"show reminders and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen"

"hide notifications when I'm duplicating my screen"

"show me the windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested"

Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use windows"

Then below that there is:

Autoplay

Banners, sounds

Cortana

Banners, sounds

Mail

Banners, sounds

Security and maintenance

Banners, sounds

Settings

Banners, sounds

xbox

off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Mail notification settings there is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Apply to all accounts checkbox (it's checked).

Below that there is:

Show notifications in the action centre.

Then

Show a notification banner

Play a sound

Show notifications for folders pinned to start.

---------------------------------------------------------

So it seems to me that what I want is for the "show a notification banner" to be *unchecked*, and "play a sound" to be *checked*.

However, if the "show a notification banner" is unchecked, then "play a sound" is greyed out. In other words it doesn't appear to be the case that I can have an email sound alert without getting popups/banners obscuring my screen.

IanWardell, Jun 6, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Banner :p

cadaveca, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Darshan J Win User

Sound Banner

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Sound Banner

1. Sound Banner - Similar Threads - Sound Banner

2. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  3. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  4. focus assist notfications and actions banner sound are on despite i got focus asistant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    focus assist notfications and actions banner sound are on despite i got focus asistant...: i was on windows feature update 2004 from 1909 back on 13th th but was messing up my windows defender task scheduler so yesterday i decided to do media creation tool 2004 despite already in 2004 in hopes they get fixed property i notice ater i did media creation tool...
  5. Sound Banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Banner: So I had updated Windows and Chrome yesterday. We then had a power outage today and once my computer and Chrome started up again, I had this annoying banner that appears next to my volume bar every time I adjust the volume with my keyboard controls. Is there any way to remove...
  6. No notification banners, sounds or numbers shown on Action Centre icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No notification banners, sounds or numbers shown on Action Centre icon.: Hello, Previously, whenever I got a notification, a banner would show, a sound would play and a (1) would appear on the Action Centre icon. Then, I accidentally right-clicked the Action Centre icon and clicked on "Don't show number of new notifications". After clicking...
  7. Still no Mail app Notification Sound or Banner

in Browsers and Email
    Still no Mail app Notification Sound or Banner: I did a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday and used a local account instead of an MS one. No Mail notifications what so ever. All settings are correct. 22404
  8. Mail sounds required, but not notification banners

in Browsers and Email
    Mail sounds required, but not notification banners: Jus' downloaded and installed windows 10 yesterday. How the heck do I get a sound notification for email in the mail app on Windows 10 without getting these popups at the bottom right?? To clarify, I need to know when emails arrive, but I cannot have banners randomly...
  9. No sound and no banner for notifications synced from Windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound and no banner for notifications synced from Windows 10 mobile: I sync notifications from my Windows 10 mobile device to the Windows 10 notebook, using the built in functionality provided by Cortana. Since a couple of days ago, there's no sound and no notification banner any more for these synced notifications, they just silently...
  10. no banner or sound notifications, but they appear in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    no banner or sound notifications, but they appear in action center: So My computer is basically behaving as if quiet hours mode is activated, but quiet hours are NOT activated. For example, if I get an email or plug in a new device, the only thing that happens is the icon for action center goes from clear to white. This is only happening...