Windows 10: Sound bar indicators don't show...

Discus and support Sound bar indicators don't show... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] A few days ago, I altered the system-wide font on Windows10 and the sound indicators were rendered as unknown symbols. I did try reverting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Me_Ritzy, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Sound bar indicators don't show...

/u/Me_Ritzy, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Sound Bar Needed

Sound bars have there place. Not every wall can handle a full system. They do a pretty good job at separation now. Its just not cheap. Curious what BumbleBee might suggest

Jetster, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Sound Bar Needed

That one has rear speakers also. I swear that bar alone sounded like it was all around me.

FYI I aint arguing. I'm just trying to educate myself. What would you suggest?

TheMailMan78, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Sound bar indicators don't show...

Sound Bar Needed

Not a sound bar.

For an audiophile quality system, you need a center channel, and a separate left and right channel speaker, plus a sub for LFE, and at least a pair of rears for surround.

Bill_Bright, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Sound bar indicators don't show...

1. Sound bar indicators don't show... - Similar Threads - Sound bar indicators

2. The task bar preview don't show titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar preview don't show titles: Not only was the feature to "Never combine" instances of the same app in the task bar removed, but to make it even harder to work, also the title seems to have been removed?Is there a setting to get it to show? It is definitely showing on my work laptop and it is super hard...
  3. The task bar preview don't show titles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar preview don't show titles: Not only was the feature to "Never combine" instances of the same app in the task bar removed, but to make it even harder to work, also the title seems to have been removed?Is there a setting to get it to show? It is definitely showing on my work laptop and it is super hard...
  4. Sound Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Bar: Hi, so when im on youtube or something i have the regular sound bar and its working fine but next to it has a little section thag displays the video title or whos channel its from. Its very annoying and i cant find any settings on how to get rid of it. Any help?...
  5. Sound bar

Sound bar: Hello, I am rather irritated as whenever I am playing an audio on ANY application I get a box that takes up a fourth of the screen and doesn't go away for 5-10 seconds so if anybody could tell me how to get rid of this it would be greatly appreciated [ATTACH]...
  6. battery life indicator not shown in task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery life indicator not shown in task bar: battery life indicator not shown in task bar. but in settings the option is turned on. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life-indicator-not-shown-in-task-bar/220b7e7d-c130-4ddb-a0d4-9d75aa4beefe
  7. Sound/ Sound Bar

Sound/ Sound Bar: So my when i got my laptop, it was working fine, after a while the sound stopped working, i clicked on the sound bar and tried trouble shooting it but it keeps saying detecting problem, then it says solving problem, but it take forever, i waited at least 30 minutes, and...
  8. Thumbnails in task bar don't show any more

Thumbnails in task bar don't show any more: So there must have been an update a couple months ago because since about August like half of the thumbnails on the task bar don't work. Like my calendar, calculator and a few other programs that I typically have down there. Anyone else having this problem or know of a...
  9. Battery level indicator on task bar

Battery level indicator on task bar: One day, my battery level indicator in my notification area disappeared. Then my network status icon disappeared. I believe these events happened because of updates. I played with the many settings menus that Windows has to offer and was able to turn the network icon back...
  10. No sound indication on cap lock.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound indication on cap lock.: Windows 10 version 1803 has just installed on my desktop computer. The only thing that appears to be missing is the sound when using the cap lock button. I have looked at settings,ease of access,keyboard,enable tone,which is enabled but still no tone. This also applys to the...