Windows 10: Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

Discus and support Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Larsita, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Larsita Win User

Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right clk'd - nothing, settings - nothing, reboot entire system - nada. Unbelievably frustrating.How do I get rid of it, PLEEEEEEase help me!

:)

Larsita, Aug 8, 2022

2. How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on a surface pro?

I cannot get rid of the volume bar that indicates sound level from 0-100 from the upper left corner from my screen.

LindaFitch1, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Mouse is erratic at upper left corner

Hello!

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (i.e., updates, software installation)
    This has been happening since the Windows 10 update, no issues prior to the Windows 10 update

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    It has occurred non-stop since the Windows 10 upgrade, no issues prior to that upgrade.

• When did the issue first begin?
    After the Windows 10 update.

• To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    I have found a work around by decreasing the resolution on my laptop to be at 1024x768 instead of the recommended 1366x768. I cannot increase resolution from 1024x768 without the mouse being erratic and uncontrollable in the upper left corner .

Meemmeem_811, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

I periodically get an annoying blue box in the upper left corner of my primary screen in Win 10 Pro. It has three gray dots that cycle, as if there is something processing, syncing or transmitting. The most annoying part is it overlays all open programs
    so any menu options in the top left corner cannot be selected, including any windows icons that are under it. I cannot select the box to move it or even identify the program running it. On my 27" screen, it measures 3" horizontally by 3/4" vertically. It just
    sits there and pulses the three dots...uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh!

Joe LeBlanc, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

1. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10, - Similar Threads - Sound Bar upper

2. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,: Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right...
  3. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,: Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right...
  4. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  5. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  6. Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen: So there are these weird gray-blue bars that appear in the upper-left corner of my screen. #2 is by default on top of #1, and is able to be dragged around by mouse, but when you click the screen, it returns to the corner. #1 is not able to be moved, and when it is clicked it...
  7. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?: [ATTACH] There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it around sometimes, but I'm trying to right now and nothing's happening. I believe it has something to do with my desktop icons,...
  8. Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen: Back in June my mouse pointer suddenly began jumping to the upper left hand corner of my Surface Pro 4 screen and flashing there in a touch bubble. I sometimes had some control over the mouse so I could move it and click on icons while the pointer was still flashing in the...
  9. Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro: I periodically get an annoying blue box in the upper left corner of my primary screen in Win 10 Pro. It has three gray dots that cycle, as if there is something processing, syncing or transmitting. The most annoying part is it overlays all open programs so any menu options in...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...