Windows 10: Sound Bar

Discus and support Sound Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so when im on youtube or something i have the regular sound bar and its working fine but next to it has a little section thag displays the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by llyyyh, Oct 8, 2019.

1. llyyyh Win User

Sound Bar

Hi, so when im on youtube or something i have the regular sound bar and its working fine but next to it has a little section thag displays the video title or whos channel its from. Its very annoying and i cant find any settings on how to get rid of it. Any help?

:)

llyyyh, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Sound Bar Needed

Sound bars have there place. Not every wall can handle a full system. They do a pretty good job at separation now. Its just not cheap. Curious what BumbleBee might suggest

Jetster, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Sound Bar Needed

That one has rear speakers also. I swear that bar alone sounded like it was all around me.

FYI I aint arguing. I'm just trying to educate myself. What would you suggest?

TheMailMan78, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Sound Bar

Sound Bar Needed

Not a sound bar.

For an audiophile quality system, you need a center channel, and a separate left and right channel speaker, plus a sub for LFE, and at least a pair of rears for surround.

Bill_Bright, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Sound Bar

1. Sound Bar - Similar Threads - Sound Bar

2. I have samsung sound bar and it connects to my phone but my computer refuses to see it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have samsung sound bar and it connects to my phone but my computer refuses to see it: Its amd system, with bluetooth built in it, the sound bar model is HW-Q67CB and it connects to my phone and works perfectly fine, it has a usb option and a bluetooth, I tried using the usb option and no luck so I'm trying to use the bluetooth option as it should be easier but...
  3. I have samsung sound bar and it connects to my phone but my computer refuses to see it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have samsung sound bar and it connects to my phone but my computer refuses to see it: Its amd system, with bluetooth built in it, the sound bar model is HW-Q67CB and it connects to my phone and works perfectly fine, it has a usb option and a bluetooth, I tried using the usb option and no luck so I'm trying to use the bluetooth option as it should be easier but...
  4. I have samsung sound bar and it connects to my phone but my computer refuses to see it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Edge speakers sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge speakers sound bar: Hello. Today i noticed that at sound icon in task bar appears a microsoft edge sound bar. What is that? Is that normal? I don't remember it appearing again in the past. Τοday i install the latest update of Win11 23H2 if this is the reason* Changed to a question...
  6. Microsoft Edge speakers sound bar

Microsoft Edge speakers sound bar: Hello. Today i noticed that at sound icon in task bar appears a microsoft edge sound bar. What is that? Is that normal? I don't remember it appearing again in the past. Τοday i install the latest update of Win11 23H2 if this is the reason* Changed to a question...
  7. Microsoft Edge speakers sound bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. microsft edge speakers sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsft edge speakers sound bar: Hello.Today i noticed that at sound icon in task bar appears a microsoft edge sound bar.What is that?Is that normal?I don't remember it appearing again in the past.Τοday i install the latest update of win11 23H2 if this is the reason...
  9. microsft edge speakers sound bar

microsft edge speakers sound bar: Hello.Today i noticed that at sound icon in task bar appears a microsoft edge sound bar.What is that?Is that normal?I don't remember it appearing again in the past.Τοday i install the latest update of win11 23H2 if this is the reason...
  10. microsft edge speakers sound bar

in Windows 10 Customization