Windows 10: Sound Bass Boost

Discus and support Sound Bass Boost in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump, May 31, 2020.

1. Sound Bass Boost

When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive also tried a 3rd party equalizer ( Equalizer APO ) and the sound doesnt change when applied

submitted by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lil-Grey-Pump, May 31, 2020

2. bass boost

Hello,

Please can you explain me, why you remove Bass Boost from sound/enhancement?

NebojsaNesic, May 31, 2020
  3. what exactly is bass boost in sound settings?

Hello mamabar,

The Bass Boost Settings increases the perceived quality of the audio by boosting the bass response in the frequency range that is supported by the speaker. Regarding your question, this setting will also apply to audios playing on other media player, but
    when a player has the enhancement feature such as graphic equalizer, that certain player can alter its own bass settings without affecting the Bass Boost Settings in Sound Settings.

Also, it would be great if you can explain more about the other frequency region.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 31, 2020
  4. Sound Bass Boost

Bass boost options for windows 10

**** Solved **** No need to install 3rd party apps **** Windows has all you need ****

Hi Lindrea,

You can very easily customize/enhance the Bass or Treble depending on your taste.

Go to -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Select/Click playback device (which you want to customize) ->Click on properties -> Go to Enhancement tab -> Select Bass boost option -> Click on Settings.

You will get a pop-up which has option to select Frequency & Boost level. It is here where you can customize the bass and treble settings.

Lower frequency levels represents Bass, whereas higher frequency level represents treble. If you select a lower frequency value and set the boost level to a higher value for that frequency, your device bass will improve.

Similarly, if you set a higher boost level for a high frequency value, it will enhance treble for the device.

This worked very well for me. Select frequency as 50 Hz and Boost level as 24 dB. Click on OK -> Click on apply.

You may want to customize other frequency as well to find a sound suitable to your taste.

Make sure that you have checked the Bass Boost option.

Hope above helps you.

Thanks,

Smoke

sumit.naugaraiya, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Sound Bass Boost

1. Sound Bass Boost - Similar Threads - Sound Bass Boost

2. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  3. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  4. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...
  6. Headphones with bass boost

Headphones with bass boost: A while ago I got wireless headphones and now im putting them to use, i synced them with my pc but it has some type of bass boost effect, im not sure why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-with-bass-boost/36b90fa2-6dff-4a15-b7bf-8d72c0b7a10c
  7. no bass boost on audio mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no bass boost on audio mixer: i have an alienware aurora r8 and whenever i want to boost the bass i cant cus i dont have an enhancements tab with my speakers when i go to sound does anyone know a solution or is this permanent ive tried resetting my drivers and even un and reinstalling realtek nothing...
  8. After updating laptop all audio sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating laptop all audio sounds bass boosted: So I updated and restarted my Dell Laptop, running Windows 10, and once the restart finished all my audio sounds bass boosted. Using the audio controls I wasn't able to find any setting which would change this. I used this website,...
  9. Bass Boost not available on HDMI

Bass Boost not available on HDMI: I want to boost the bass on hdmi output of my laptop but it has low frequency protection instead of bass boost on enhancement tab. I also tried updating my HDMI sound driver but nothing happened. Is there any way i can boost the bass of my home threater....
  10. bass boost

in Windows 10 Customization
    bass boost: Hello, Please can you explain me, why you remove Bass Boost from sound/enhancement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bass-boost/0007a7c9-a90f-4ff8-91ff-1d0bbfbbfcfa