Windows 10: Sound Blaster error CTSUENG.ocx -- software does not work

Discus and support Sound Blaster error CTSUENG.ocx -- software does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using Sound Blaster hardware and software. When I updated to Win 10 from Win 7 Professional, the software no longer worked. No driver for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronzero, Jul 29, 2016.

1. ronzero Win User

Sound Blaster error CTSUENG.ocx -- software does not work

I have been using Sound Blaster hardware and software. When I updated to Win 10 from Win 7 Professional, the software no longer worked. No driver for Win 10. So I installed Audigy FX and the new software also failed to work. So I then installed Sound Blaster Z. Same result.

The message I received stated " A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization runtime failed.

Other indication was that CTSUENG.ocx was not operating. I have had many contacts with Creative and the final recommendation was a CLEAN install of 10. I do not want to do that since my version of Quickbooks 2014 will not install under 10 even though it works fine now.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

ronzero, Jul 29, 2016

2. Sound Blaster Recon3Di Control Panel not recognising/working with my Logitech G930 Headphones.

Can anyone help me with this please? it would be much appreciated, does Logitech software replace Sound Blaster?

SeanKnight581, Jul 29, 2016
  3. USB headset not working after update to windows 10 pls help

What I did was replace the sound card with a windows 10 compatible software. Sound Blaster, and it works fine.

BarneyMatthews, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Sound Blaster error CTSUENG.ocx -- software does not work

1. Sound Blaster error CTSUENG.ocx -- software does not work - Similar Threads - Sound Blaster error

2. Creative sound blaster z not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creative sound blaster z not working: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card the audio output was "heard" by the microphone. So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  3. Sound Blaster audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Blaster audio output: I have a Dell Computer with Windows 10. Started out with Windows 7 and with automatic updates over the years to Windows 10. Problem: My sound system is Creative Sound Blaster “Recon3D PCIe.” After the last Windows update the sound has been unreliable, such as no sound...
  4. Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?

Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?: My Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver is not working correctly. It use to work. My checked my hardware in linux and Mac OS and it works fine. So the problem is with the Windows Driver. What is happening is that I get NO audio out put in Win-10-Pro But it works fine in...
  5. COMCTL32.ocx error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMCTL32.ocx error: Hi , I am getting component "COMCTL32.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid.i tired all the options in search.registering COMCTL32.ocx ,Downloaded new file and registered again and other options still getting same issue.Please...
  6. Sound Blaster Recon3Di Problems

Sound Blaster Recon3Di Problems: So I upgraded my MOBO the other day to a GIGABYTE Z97X-Gaming G1 WIFI-BK Black Edition and I believe there is something wrong with the built-in Sound Blaster Recon3Di or it's drivers. Randomly the audio jumps to it's maximum potential and muffled/distorted (whith headphones...
  7. No sound from sound blaster

No sound from sound blaster: I just installed the most recent windows 10 tech preview last night; but my sound blaster pci express sound card did not get installed correctly or something because i am getting no sound at all. Please help me fix this before I roll everything back to the old setup. 3759
  8. Sound Blaster Z - No Sound

Sound Blaster Z - No Sound: Hi guys! Some days ago I made a fresh install of Windows 1709 and things appears to be working. Today I`m having some sound problem with my SBZ and I tried to reinstall driver but since then, I have no sound. Thanks for any help 97834
  9. sound blaster on build 10240

sound blaster on build 10240: I cannot get my surround 5.1 audio to work with this most recent build of 10240; and i cannot get into the enhancements that are supposed to be available for my card which is the x-fi titanium pci express sound card from creative. Is there any way to resolve this or do I just...
  10. sound blaster in build 10166

sound blaster in build 10166: I can not get my sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card to give me sound through the right channels even though Ive uninstalled the support pack for 5.1 surround audio that was compiled from another sb user that did work in the last build; and then reinstalled it....