Windows 10: Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?

Discus and support Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought this sound card and installed drivers for Windows 10. (and a crapton of bloatware with UI of Win XP media player...) Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quarien, Oct 15, 2015.

1. quarien Win User

Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?

Hi,
    I just bought this sound card and installed drivers for Windows 10. (and a crapton of bloatware with UI of Win XP media player...)
    Everything works well except one thing: when I change the sound (or mute) I don't see Windows 10 volume bar. I mean these:

Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator? [​IMG]

The sound itself changes, but there is no indicator. Is there a way to fix that?

:)

quarien, Oct 15, 2015

2. Dolby Digital Live not working on Windows 10

I can confirm that upgrading insider build version 10565 in Windows 10 fixes Dolby Digital Live for SB1095 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro, now I'm happy hopefully you too.

Good Luck

it_selecta, Oct 15, 2015
  3. remmy308 Win User
    Dolby Digital Live not working on Windows 10

I'm also having these exact issues after following these steps. I just updated the drivers after getting only stereo sound from my
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro in Windows 10. The test tones wouldn't work and I received the same error. Any help with this would
    be appreciated.

remmy308, Oct 15, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

In desktop computers changing the volume is only indicated at notification area (clock) by the number of "waves" there are next to the speaker icon. The volume bar is only visible when you change the volume from dedicated keys or key combinations (usually in a notebook). So when in a notebook you press the key combinations for audio level, you see the volume bar on screen, but in PC there is rarely such combination on the keyboard. Changing the volume from the speaker icon doesn't show the volume bars.

spapakons, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator? - Similar Threads - Sound Blaster Surround

2. Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem: I've had a X-Fi Xtreme Audio card and driver for several years without issue. Suddenly, I'm getting sound interference from one of the channels in my output devices I've tried two different sets of headphones. I have tried different solutions but nothing has worked yet....
  3. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  4. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  5. sound blaster x-fi card blue screen on windows 1809/LTSC

sound blaster x-fi card blue screen on windows 1809/LTSC: first, sorry my english, my x-fi card work on win7-win8.0-win8.1-win10 16xx-1803 it's work fine .not blue screen. but up to win10 1809 pro.. bule screen happen when cold boot pc,loading windows. and reboot sometime can be in to desktop i try to use win10 LTSC ,blue...
  6. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  7. No sound from sound blaster

No sound from sound blaster: I just installed the most recent windows 10 tech preview last night; but my sound blaster pci express sound card did not get installed correctly or something because i am getting no sound at all. Please help me fix this before I roll everything back to the old setup. 3759
  8. Sound Blaster Z - No Sound

Sound Blaster Z - No Sound: Hi guys! Some days ago I made a fresh install of Windows 1709 and things appears to be working. Today I`m having some sound problem with my SBZ and I tried to reinstall driver but since then, I have no sound. Thanks for any help 97834
  9. No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?

No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?: My Creative Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium worked just fine with Win 10 (64-bit) prior to the so-called "Anniversary Update" Any solutions would be appreciated. 69708
  10. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium: Hello -- After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of their sound cards. Nevertheless, I found out that I'd make it work by changing its modes back and forth via its Audio Control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro installieren