Windows 10: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Discus and support Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PzSniper, Nov 15, 2018.

1. PzSniper Win User

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build.

After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no sound, drivers Creative SB X.Fi Audio it is INSTALLED inside Device Manager but Creative Control Panel says THERE ARE NO SUPPORTED AUDIO ...
    Also tried install DISABLING INTEGRITY CHECKS not worked

:)

PzSniper, Nov 15, 2018

2. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

Windows 10 current software pack (got my Titanium Champion series and the front panel going):

File Name : XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0015.exe

This download contains the driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

This download supports the following devices only:

• Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium OEM
    What's New:

• Fix installation issues on Windows 10 32-bit Build 10586.
    Requirements:

• Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium audio devices listed above
    Notes:

To install this pack

• Download the file onto your local hard disk.
    • Double-click the downloaded file.
    • Follow the instructions on screen.

http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=13598

Once that's upgraded set the Volume Panel (Default Location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe") to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode and reboot.

It's all working for me now.

Nick Phipps, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

The following now tested and working. Please note the difference between the Titanium and Titanium HD cards
    But Dolby Digital Live Pack for Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Series fails with an error.

Installing the software and driver first before upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10 worked for me and the settings held on reboot.

micromillar, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Taurean75 Win User

Taurean75, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi - Similar Threads - Sound Blaster Titanium

2. Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem: I've had a X-Fi Xtreme Audio card and driver for several years without issue. Suddenly, I'm getting sound interference from one of the channels in my output devices I've tried two different sets of headphones. I have tried different solutions but nothing has worked yet....
  3. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  4. sound blaster x-fi card blue screen on windows 1809/LTSC

sound blaster x-fi card blue screen on windows 1809/LTSC: first, sorry my english, my x-fi card work on win7-win8.0-win8.1-win10 16xx-1803 it's work fine .not blue screen. but up to win10 1809 pro.. bule screen happen when cold boot pc,loading windows. and reboot sometime can be in to desktop i try to use win10 LTSC ,blue...
  5. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803: Hello there, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for about a year now, and everything was working with the named sound card. Although, the install was never particularly smooth,...
  6. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  7. No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium

No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium: Build 10122 In previous builds, I always had audio from my PCI Express X-Fi Titanium sound card but after upgrading from 10074, I have no audio. I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I verified that if I switch over to my HDTV that there is audio. I download the drivers...
  8. No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?

No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?: My Creative Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium worked just fine with Win 10 (64-bit) prior to the so-called "Anniversary Update" Any solutions would be appreciated. 69708
  9. Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?

Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?: Hi, I just bought this sound card and installed drivers for Windows 10. (and a crapton of bloatware with UI of Win XP media player...) Everything works well except one thing: when I change the sound (or mute) I don't see Windows 10 volume bar. I mean these: [img] The...
  10. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium: Hello -- After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of their sound cards. Nevertheless, I found out that I'd make it work by changing its modes back and forth via its Audio Control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blaster titanium driver 1809

2. x-fi champion front panel not working

3. x-fi titanium bluescreen fix

4. creative console launcher windows 10 1903,
  5. creative sb x-fi not working with windows 10,
  6. creative xfi not working windows 10,
  7. creative sound blaster support windows 10,
  8. sound blaster fatal1ty pro not working windows 10,
  9. sound blaster not default,
  10. sound blaster x-fi work in windows 10,
  11. Sound blaster titanium hd drivers windows 10 insiders,