Windows 10: Sound blaster z audio sometimes sounds low and unclear

Discus and support Sound blaster z audio sometimes sounds low and unclear in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 7 64 bit Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Z I been having issues with this sound card for a while. This is a strange issue. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TechSeven, Nov 15, 2019.

1. TechSeven Win User

Sound blaster z audio sometimes sounds low and unclear

Windows 7 64 bit
    Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Z

I been having issues with this sound card for a while.

This is a strange issue.

The problem is that when the issue occurs you cannot hear the audio properly. It would sound very muffled, unclear and low at the same time. But this does not happen all the time.

If I choose to play music only some songs It will decide to sound this way and sometimes it will sound fine.

I was trying to watch a game last night but I couldn't make out what the commentators were saying.

I could hear audio but it was not clear. While the audio was playing the volume was low even tho I had my volume control turned up in my volume controls.

Im not sure if anyone has came across this issue.

:)

TechSeven, Nov 15, 2019
  2. jlb17 Win User

Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z)

Excellent walk-through! I basically followed these steps, albeit using a slightly different method, and yet I still couldn't get sound out of my headphones. The one step I changed in my process, which seemed to make a difference, was ONLY installing the control panel and drivers as @kunyiosh stated in his steps. Now I finally have sound from my headphones. Just to clarify, my sound was working just fine prior to the Preview Build 17063 update. Thanks for the tips!

jlb17, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Zelioom Win User
    Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z)

Yeah, I have a Sound Blaster Z. I have tried pretty much everything. I've tried multiple older driver updates and they didn't have any effect. I've also made sure that default audio devices were correct, it was showing the green bars, but no actual sound was coming from my headphones. My microphone will still work through my sound card. Onboard audio still works fine.

Zelioom, Nov 15, 2019
  4. m0nk3n Win User

sound blaster z , windows 10 1903

yes. i had this problem with the sound blaster z audio card for a long while now and i decided to reinstall windows 10 using the reset windows 10 and keep all files but not programs. then updated windows 10 using the update and security app as usual on windows 10. then i installed the newest creative sound blaster z driver and i got sound now but the cinematic mode wont work for some reason.

Code:

m0nk3n, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Sound blaster z audio sometimes sounds low and unclear - Similar Threads - Sound blaster audio

2. my headphones have low sound and unclear too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphones have low sound and unclear too: hellomy headphones have low sound and unclear toowhat can i do to fix them plswhen i remove them it works fineplsss : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-have-low-sound-and-unclear-too/b0e6e1a0-f470-45ef-9e3a-604874ffd773
  3. my headphones have low sound and unclear too

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headphones have low sound and unclear too: hellomy headphones have low sound and unclear toowhat can i do to fix them plswhen i remove them it works fineplsss : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-have-low-sound-and-unclear-too/b0e6e1a0-f470-45ef-9e3a-604874ffd773
  4. Creative sound blaster z not recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creative sound blaster z not recognised: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card (the audio output was "heard" by the microphone). So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  5. Creative sound blaster z not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creative sound blaster z not working: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card the audio output was "heard" by the microphone. So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  6. Sound Blaster audio output

Sound Blaster audio output: I have a Dell Computer with Windows 10. Started out with Windows 7 and with automatic updates over the years to Windows 10. Problem: My sound system is Creative Sound Blaster “Recon3D PCIe.” After the last Windows update the sound has been unreliable, such as no sound...
  7. sound blaster z , windows 10 1903

sound blaster z , windows 10 1903: sound blaster z audio wont work with windows 10 version 1903, os-version 18362.295. installed the newest creative software driver for the audio system and i have no sound, no sound with bios audio switched on, or that the audio pci system software is installed or not...
  8. No sound from sound blaster

No sound from sound blaster: I just installed the most recent windows 10 tech preview last night; but my sound blaster pci express sound card did not get installed correctly or something because i am getting no sound at all. Please help me fix this before I roll everything back to the old setup. 3759
  9. Sound Blaster Z - No Sound

Sound Blaster Z - No Sound: Hi guys! Some days ago I made a fresh install of Windows 1709 and things appears to be working. Today I`m having some sound problem with my SBZ and I tried to reinstall driver but since then, I have no sound. Thanks for any help 97834
  10. Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z)

Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z): Hello there, As in the title: I have lost sound after latest Windows 10 update, which happened yesterday (23rd June 2017) - I am using Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, then reinstalling the device, then reinstalling the device and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blaster z main output poor quality noise