Windows 10: Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation

Discus and support Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any idea why I get this message trying to install the drivers through Windows Update? Windows 10 default driver works, but Sound Blaster Connect can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by waitandhope123, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation

Any idea why I get this message trying to install the drivers through Windows Update? Windows 10 default driver works, but Sound Blaster Connect can't use that so isn't detecting the DAC. "This operation requires an interactive window station." Also it appears running the BXKK_PCDRV_L13_3_2_22_0.exe fails to install properly so I've included the setupapi log with the errors. Creative thought it might be the antivirus but it wasn't since I did a clean install of Windows 10 and the issues still occur.

:)

waitandhope123, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Creative Launches Aurora Reactive SDK for Sound BlasterX Products

Creative Technology Ltd today announced that it would be launching the Aurora Reactive SDK. This tool would effectively convert the Aurora Reactive Lighting System found on Sound BlasterX products into an open platform, allowing developers the freedom to customize, animate and synchronize its lighting behavior. The 16.8 million color Aurora Reactive Lighting System is currently found on the Sound BlasterX Katana, Vanguard K08, Siege M04, AE-5, and Kratos S5.

The Aurora Reactive SDK is a system with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow third party developers to program Creative's Sound BlasterX RGB-enabled hardware. The SDK will come complete with sample codes, an API library, and documentation to enable even novice programmers to get started.

Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation eyBrDYcXpfYEKKRY_thm.jpg

The SDK also comes with the Aurora Unity feature that synchronizes the behavior of the reactive lighting system across the supported Sound BlasterX products. Potentially, developers could create an ecosystem consisting of different products that function as one in terms of lighting behavior - lights could turn red when an in-game protagonist is hurt, turn orange when attacking an enemy, or breathe with an ebb and flow of light when searching for an enemy; the possibilities are endless.

Registered SDK developers will receive monthly performance update patches with improved features and functionality, as well as enjoy development support from Creative. Developers can download the Aurora Reactive SDK from BlasterX.com/AuroraSDK.

Compatibility
    The Aurora Reactive SDK works with the following Aurora Reactive Lighting System products:
    • Sound BlasterX Katana under-monitor audio system
    • Sound BlasterX Vanguard K08 mechanical gaming keyboard
    • Sound BlasterX Siege M04 precision gaming mouse
    • Sound Blaster AE-5 PCIe DAC with discrete headphone amp
    • Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 2.1 USB gaming speakers
    Requirements
    • Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)*
    • C++ programming language
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) is recommended for optimal performance
    For more information about the Aurora Reactive SDK and the entire Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming series, visit BlasterX.com.

Chino, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

I brought new sound blasterX katana firstly I connected with PC by Bluetooth, it's work find then I updated firmware and install sound blaster connect. After lunch sound blaster connect it's notified "your audio device cannot be detected please check your
    connection". I checked device manager found sound blasterx katana was in other devices. I tried to update driver but windows said "windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This operation required interactive
    window station"

Please help how to fixed this trouble.

ittiwattang, Nov 27, 2019
  4. dvojinov Win User

Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 does it support EAX & alchemy

not for me ..dont like this card

• Can the Sound BlasterX AE-5 support Dolby and DTS encoding for optical out?
      No; the Sound BlasterX AE-5 does not have Dolby and DTS encoding for optical out.

dvojinov, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation

1. Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation - Similar Threads - Sound BlasterX Kratos

2. Windows 11, This operation requires an interactive window station ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, This operation requires an interactive window station ?: Hi,Windows 11 Pro, Insider Dev build 22579.niAfter a fresh installation of the above build of Windows 11 I have been having an issue reinstalling my Zune HD drivers, every time I try to install them I get the following message "This operation requires an interactive window...
  3. Windows 11, This operation requires an interactive window station ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, This operation requires an interactive window station ?: Hi,Windows 11 Pro, Insider Dev build 22579.niAfter a fresh installation of the above build of Windows 11 I have been having an issue reinstalling my Zune HD drivers, every time I try to install them I get the following message "This operation requires an interactive window...
  4. Sound dies after interacting with the volume slider.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound dies after interacting with the volume slider.: So I have just today reinstalled my system, reinstalled the basics and got onto one of my games and thought the sound was too loud through my speakers. So I tabbed out, clicked the volume button in the bottom right and clicked and dragged the volume slider down a bit. As...
  5. Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation: Any idea why I get this message trying to install the drivers through Windows Update? Windows 10 default driver works, but Sound Blaster Connect can't use that so isn't detecting the DAC. "This operation requires an interactive window station." Also it appears running the...
  6. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver: I brought new sound blasterX katana firstly I connected with PC by Bluetooth, it's work find then I updated firmware and install sound blaster connect. After lunch sound blaster connect it's notified "your audio device cannot be detected please check your connection". I...
  7. Samsung S5 download pictures

Samsung S5 download pictures: Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera. When you go to the download page to select what to download, the pictures are all check, but whn you hit download, it comes...
  8. Syncing Outlook w/S5

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Syncing Outlook w/S5: For the 3rd time in a year I've had to recreate my outlook account. Now have a new computer and starting again. Would like to sync my PC outlook files (email, contacts, calendar, tasks) with my Samsung 5 and Asus Tablet (both android systems). It appears there are outlook.com...
  9. bluetooth paired but not connecting S5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth paired but not connecting S5: samsung galaxy S5 is paired with new Dell Inspiron but cannot get it to connect in order to send photos from cell phone to desktop. any ideas? 35984
  10. "This operation requires an interactive window station"

in Windows 10 Support
    "This operation requires an interactive window station": I have recently been getting errors when windows update tries to install/update drivers. Windows update simply says that there was an error while installing updates and asks to try again, to no avail. When I attempted to manually fix the issue by updating the driver within...