Windows 10: sound bug in windoes 10

Discus and support sound bug in windoes 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm have a weird problem with my pc sound , sometimes it don't play sound at all (one time every 50 times) no music no system sounds not anything , and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HassanOsman1, May 28, 2019.

1. sound bug in windoes 10

I'm have a weird problem with my pc sound , sometimes it don't play sound at all (one time every 50 times) no music no system sounds not anything , and it just solved by restarting my pc ,and the sound comes back !!!! , but i need a final solution to this issue

i updated my sound drive , my windows 10 to the latest version , but i started my pc today and no sound , restart it sound comes back , it happens like 1 time a week , but why it even happens ?!?!

my audio output : i'm using headphones and i plug it in front of my case

:)

HassanOsman1, May 28, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound bug in windoes 10 :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 sound bug

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2:

No sound in Windows.

Refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/no-sound-help#no-sound=windows-8&v1h=win8tab4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 28, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

sound bug in windoes 10

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 28, 2019
Thema:

sound bug in windoes 10

1. sound bug in windoes 10 - Similar Threads - sound bug windoes

2. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  3. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windos 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  4. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  6. How to turn on sound on Windos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn on sound on Windos 10: How to turn on sound in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-sound-on-windos-10/985ac953-8489-4a4d-a922-1cd47caad9cb
  7. Windos Start and search are bugging out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windos Start and search are bugging out: Hi what does it mean when y windows start menu and search app keeps scrolling on its own? ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-start-and-search-are-bugging-out/f56695ee-0784-4021-b1fc-d547d4a9a39c
  8. Windoes bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windoes bug?: I built my first pc. I booted up windows with a usb. I set everything up. It then took me to desktop and i tried installing an audio driver. When installed the driver, the pc restarted and made me set up windows again. How can i install drivers without this happening? (...
  9. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  10. Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10: When I adjust the brightness on my yoga 720 laptop, it'll show the indicator changing but it won't change the brightness at first. The brightness changes to the level I set it to only after I scroll for a bit in a browser. Couldn't find anything about this specific problem...