Windows 10: Sound but no video on Utube

Discus and support Sound but no video on Utube in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Audio but no video when utube files are opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mike L1942, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Sound but no video on Utube

Audio but no video when utube files are opened

:)

Mike L1942, Apr 3, 2020

2. No Sound with HTML5 or UTube

Sound works fine with Windows 10 except in an app that is recoding to HTML5. The sound in their old programs works fine, does not work in the HTML5 recodes. The sound no longer works in UTube or news programs.

buckCoates, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Utube

Windows 10 automatically updated and I no longer can view utube...private and public...sound clear.

MsNinaCavallo, Apr 3, 2020
  4. waffler Win User

Sound but no video on Utube

Sound & Video

I have no sound and can't play utube videos . Apart from that everything else seems to be working ok .*Sad*Sad*Sad

Build 9860

waffler, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Sound but no video on Utube

1. Sound but no video on Utube - Similar Threads - Sound video Utube

2. No sound on video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on video: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. I use it to record instructional videos for YouTube, so I record my PowerPoint from the laptop screen. The microphone jack quit working so I bought a new USB microphone. It works well on audio software like Audacity....
  3. edge load utube very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edge load utube very slow: Utube has been very slow to load and view video in last couple of days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-load-utube-very-slow/0a716e40-8289-4f5d-aaf7-db0d0e330612
  4. I cant get sound on my pc, no music or utube sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant get sound on my pc, no music or utube sound: since downloading windows update my audio isnt working. cant hear any music or any UTUBE videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-sound-on-my-pc-no-music-or-utube-sound/ef01ec70-055b-49c0-88bd-b4b570dba212
  5. Live on utube harmful

in Windows 10 Support
    Live on utube harmful: I have a new hp 14 spectra laptop. I have been watching some live programs such as miami harbor(for instance). does watching for a prolong time damage the screen? , PC? in any way???? 170391
  6. Videos with no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos with no sound: Hi, I try to make video with my Camera, but it registers without sound. My devices work properly with other apps. I tryied to Troubleshoot the issue, but no result, Microphone and Speakers are ok. Could you help me please?...
  7. No sound on videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound on videos: I have an HP 23-q227c. Somehow it went into mute mode when viewing videos. Audio settings on the file and computer indicate 50% power. I can't find anything in my audio settings to explains this. Help?...
  8. No Sound with HTML5 or UTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound with HTML5 or UTube: Sound works fine with Windows 10 except in an app that is recoding to HTML5. The sound in their old programs works fine, does not work in the HTML5 recodes. The sound no longer works in UTube or news programs....
  9. Google account for Utube

in Browsers and Email
    Google account for Utube: Whilst using the Edge browser and Bing is it possible to open a Google account to sign into Utube? 93093
  10. Sound & Video

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound & Video: I have no sound and can't play utube videos . Apart from that everything else seems to be working ok .*Sad*Sad*Sad Build 9860 2652