Windows 10: Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue

Discus and support Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help, I'm desperate for help *Sad I'll try to make it short. Occasionally the sound start to skip, make strange noise randomly. Either on main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReASonZ, May 6, 2020.

1. ReASonZ Win User

Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue

Please help, I'm desperate for help *Sad

I'll try to make it short.

Occasionally the sound start to skip, make strange noise randomly. Either on main speaker or Astro A40 head set.

When I put the computer to sleep for some time and open it up the sound issue persist until I make a reboot. Sometime for no reason, I reboot and have absolutely no sound than I reboot again everything work.

Also even if the problem is not major at some period of the day I randomly get a buzzing sound for like a second than its gone.

When this issue happen my mouse seems to skip and the computer get slower.

Also even if the sound is not buzzing or skipping my Astro A40 get "disconnected" on windows randomly when I'm using Discord, I lose all sound. I have to turn off the mix amp and turn it back on to have sound back. This is a minor issue compared to the main issue but I thought it could help mentioning.

This is a brand new build and I have the issue since day 1.

My drivers I believe are all up to date as well as the bios. (nothing come up in device manager, Asus Armoury see no update available as well as Driver Booster.

I have a feeling it could be 2 drivers or software getting in conflict with each other or simply the sound driver itself causing the issue.

I really hope you guys can help, this stupid motherboard is really expensive and I currently feel like putting it under a truck wheel and drive on it. I'm really piss off.

The only thing I changed in the bios is enabling D.O.C.P. (xmp)

And AHCI mode so the board can see my SSD.

Windows 10

Hardwares:

Ryzen 7 3700x
    G skill Neo 3600 mhz 16-19-19-19-39
    Crosshair Hero VIII wifi
    Sata Evo 1tb 840
    Gtx 1080

Thanks in advance!

Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue [​IMG]

:)

ReASonZ, May 6, 2020

2. Audio Problems - Robotic Sounds.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, May 6, 2020
  3. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 6, 2020
  4. Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue

Laptop buzzing sound

Hello,

We would like to know more about the buzzing sound issues you're experiencing. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you contacted the device manufacturer for the latest driver for your Windows 10 device?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue

1. Sound buzzing, robotic, skipping issue - Similar Threads - Sound buzzing robotic

2. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  3. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  4. Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic: How do I fix robotic sound issues? I have already tried: driver craap, enhancements, quality, and much more. I do NOT want a bull$h!t answer that would clearly not work....
  5. Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic: How do I fix robotic sound issues? I have already tried: driver craap, enhancements, quality, and much more. I do NOT want a bull$h!t answer that would clearly not work....
  6. My voice sounds robotic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My voice sounds robotic?: The last couple of weeks, I've being using my HP laptop for zoom and Skype calls but sometimes, my voice suddenly sounds very robotic. At times, when that happens, I hear the voices of other people in a robotic way too. The laptop also start freezing when it does that. I have...
  7. Issue with sound buzzing on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with sound buzzing on laptop: I've been having this issue with sound buzzing on my laptop, since updating to windows 10 1903. the buzzing does not occur when sound doesn't play, only when sound is playing. this issue occurs system-wide, Spotify, google chrome, the chime when adjusting the volume. I've...
  8. buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    buzzing sound: frequently i have a buzzuing sound on speaker which resolves by restarting to be repeated in one or two days. what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/buzzing-sound/87f33d44-0005-473c-90a8-5c34b040f4d1
  9. buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buzzing sound: Why is my laptop making a buzzing sound all of a sudden? I have cleaned the fan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/buzzing-sound/484ec9c3-0cec-40f8-a567-8775b13c0872
  10. Sound buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound buzzing: Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the soundboard, when i plugged them in the volume increased and a buzzing sound was noticeable. I downgraded the soundboard to...